CV theo ngành nghề
CV theo ngôn ngữ
Mã QR đăng nhập App
Hồ Chí Minh
Lượt xem: 277|
Cập nhật: 25/08/2018 (5 năm trước)
Việc làm đề xuất bởi AI365
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
We have an immediate opportunity for a seasoned international education professional to join Grok’s new team in Ho Chi Minh City, helping a new Grok client, University of South Florida (USA), to promote itself across the Vietnam.
The University of South Florida (USF) is a large, public 4-year university offering undergraduate, graduate, specialist and doctoral level degrees. Serving more than 50,000 students, the USF System has an annual budget of $1.7 billion and is ranked 45th in the nation for research expenditures among all universities, public or private. USF has a long history of engagement in Southeast Asia, and welcomes many Vietnamese students every year; it is now looking to enhance its presence in Vietnam through the appointment of an in-country representative.
The Senior Program Officer is dedicated to working with a specific international education institution, assisting the customer with both very high volume, complex recruitment management and a complex agenda of activities spanning recruitment, partnership, sophisticated profile building, and/or inbound programs, etc. This position involves frequent, sophisticated interaction with international customers. Significant travel required (40%).
What is cool about this job?
As a Senior Program Officer, you will build a strong personal connection to the people at USF and to the institution itself. You will contribute directly to the evolution of the institution and its international strategy. The work you do will impact the educational opportunities available to both students at USF as well as in Vietnam.
You will be given the opportunity to develop skills such as: strategic analysis and strategy development; communicating at a high level with customers; managing a complex agenda; and crafting realistic and successful business models to support academic partnership. You will also have the chance to travel to visit your customer campus. You will be part of the Grok Family, where you’ll have access to great supervision, professional development, career growth, and a fun and caring work environment. Grok is dedicated to doing excellent work for our customers and it’s exciting to be part of our growing team.
What is hard about this job?
With greater control, comes greater responsibility and this can result in pressure. Most education institutions the world over have complex governance, which means that they are not able to change rapidly: you may know how an institution can improve their outcomes in Vietnam, but it might take months or years for them to be able to address your feedback, and that can lead to frustration. Stress management is important. The job sometimes requires significant travel within and outside of Vietnam, which can be great, but it can also sometimes be tiring.
As assigned by the Supervisor in conjunction with USF, but may include:
• Develop knowledge of the USF context, such that your recommendations are realistic in light of local conditions within the institution.
• Become deeply knowledgeable about US education system.
• Keep abreast with market developments
• Evaluate USF’s programs, attributes and activities in Vietnam and the wider region, with recommendations for improvement that are sophisticated, realistic, well informed by market norms and that address USF’s priorities.
• “Represent” USF in a way that reflects the mission and values of the institution, and is ethical.
• Manage a very extensive network of education agents to a very high level of complexity and performance by:
o selecting professional agencies and managing contract process
o providing training to new agents
o liaising with existing agents on a regular basis
o attending agent fairs.
• Assist potential applicants and their families
• Conduct presentations at high schools, colleges, fairs, conferences and other venues
• Assist with enquiry management (including us of CRM) for applicants beyond Vietnam from the wider Indochina / East Asia region – including email communications with applicants and offer holders
• Limited travel outside of Vietnam to support student recruitment in other markets across East & Southeast Asia (including Thailand, Malaysia and Taiwan)
• Assist with the USF’s messaging within the region (in the form of marketing communications, web sites and social media) to a very high standard
• Initiates and assists in the development of promotional materials for the Vietnamese and wider Indochina market. Translation of documents may be required. Write newsletters, correspondence and other materials as required.
• Participate in social media, building profile via appropriate social media channels as directed.
• Assist USF with the identification, screening, selection and recruitment of Vietnamese academic institutions for academic partnership
• Assist USF with the management of academic and other partnerships in Vietnam
• Assist USF with the design, implementation and management of inbound and extra-¬‐curricular programs in Vietnam
• Have the capability to interact with and support faculty and other senior leadership at USF.
• Prepare monthly or quarterly customer reports on activities using photos, specific accomplishments, highlighting opportunities and challenges.
• Track expenses and manage a budget.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• Four years’ experience in increasingly responsible roles related to education or international education.
• Recent USF alumni with less relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
• Experience representing a known US institution a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree with good to strong academic performance. US graduate preferred.
• Strong English fluency.
• Proficient in business writing.
• Able to discuss strategy and analysis with English speakers.
• Study or experience abroad strongly preferred.
• Voluntary or other life experience that demonstrates creativity, hard work persistence or drive to succeed.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong strategic skills with ability to evaluate issues
• Good judgment, internal moral compass
• Able to multi¬‐task and manage a balanced agenda
• Strong customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Intelligence, creative problem solving skills
• Emotional maturity and confidence
• Ambitious and driven to results influence others
• Initiative and resourceful
• Hardworking and persistent and make tactical recommendations.
- Competitive Salary + social, housing, unemployment insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travel allowance
Tên người liên hệ: grok global - university of south florida
Địa chỉ liên hệ:: Hồ Chí Minh
Số điện thoại liên hệ:
Email liên hệ::
Bạn có phù hợp với công việc này không?
Đăng nhập với tư cách ứng viên ngay để xem các phân tích từ AI365
Quét mã QR chat ngay NTD
ỨNG TUYỂN BẰNG QR
MẪU CV ĐẸP
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
TÌM VIỆC LÀM THEO TIÊU CHÍ
Tìm việc làm liên quan: Tại đây
Bạn đã ứng tuyển thành công. Tải app chat Tại đây để nhận được kết quả ứng tuyển từ nhà tuyển dụng