- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPOSITION SUMMARY:
Manages daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
1. Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
2. Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
3. Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
4. Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
5. Understands building capability through Cross training
6. Treats all Team Members fairly, with respect.
7. Sets high standards for appropriate team behaviour on shift.
8. Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
9. Handle guest complaints in restaurants.
10. Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
11. Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
12. Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
13. Ensures new products are executed properly the following roll-out.
14. Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
15. Ensures product quality and great service.
16. Shows enthusiasm about guest within the restaurant.
17. Is flexible in dealing with changes/problems (e.g., being short staffed).
18. Has effectively forecasted restaurant needs.
19. Shifts priorities and goals as work demands change.
20. Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
21. Delegates and follow-up effectively.
22. Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also give detail update of the General Manager.
23. Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
24. Coaches team on how to exceed Guest expectations.
25. Does not blame others; takes accountability for problems.
26. Effectively identifies restaurant problems through reports and can ideate & execute to resolve the same.
27. Proficiency in using computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
28. Proficiency in Point of sale ( POS ) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
29. Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
Yêu cầu công việc- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality, Tourism/ Hotel management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year of working experience in the related filed with the same position
- Able to push sales target
- Business Oriented
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Professional style
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 12 days
- Duty Meal
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí