Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Khách sạn - Nhà hàng :
- Manage crew members efficiently and assign crew members to run the shift effectively. Offer the best service to our guests’ needs and follow company missions and vision “Feeling good on the move”.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with other using clear and professional language; answer telephone using appropriate telephone etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Assign crew member to run the shift effectively and efficiently.
- Perform store / restaurant check according to company standard procedure of operation.
- Supervising, arranging and assigning associate within work station efficiency and effectively in order to achieve the best service quality to customer.
- Briefing out flight schedules, promotions and other related information, which is going to be effected to service quality and service speech in order to have good preparation during opening hour.
- Carefully check on quantity and quality of goods when receiving
- Handling guests complains adhere to company standards
- Providing, answering guests’ feedback and concerns with courtesy and hospitality manner. Report and seek for advice from higher levels when unable answering guests’ concern.
- Perform associate’s tasks when needed.
- Providing guidelines, knowledge both in theory and practical to new comers adhere to company standards operation procedures. Constantly provide feedback, seeking for change of improvements and corrections of new employees’ behavior and skills.
- Attend to all meetings, training programs of company and store / restaurant.
- Handling shift hand-over effectively and efficiency, clarify when unclear. Perform other tasks when being assigned.
- Recommending disciplinary actions to assistant store manager / store manager when associates / team leaders violating company policies.
- Recommending transferring, promoting to all associates who are working under reporting line, to assistant store / restaurant manager. Recommendation must base on facts, figures and associate performance. Recommendation should submit to manager before the evaluation period.