Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dầu khí - Địa chất :
• To prospect new retail partnership opportunities, focus on the service station where we can sell lubricants with high demand and good location
• To negotiate, study feasibility and implement branding agreements with local partners
• To help prepare and follow all the retail investment files to ensure that all documents from customers are satisfied with “Legal Due Diligence”
• To coordinate with the service station owner and the Total technical team the implementation of rebranding works for the service station
• To deploy TOTAL SFS’s concepts in line with the service stations potentials : Motozone, Quartz Auto Care, ...
• To use SALSA application to follow up prospect for rebranding and customer visit as well us tracking sale volume performance of customer rebranded petrol station.
• To assess the training needs within the Network
• To define the training and seminar agenda for the pump attendants, dealers, managers, cashiers, greasers, carwash employees, sales representatives
• To perform training sessions covering the following topics (but not limited to): fuel management, HSE rules, Top Service, Procedures, lubricants, sales skills
• To perform post-training assessments
Marketing & Operations:
• To act as a business consultant to dealers on management of outlets e.g. working capital & inventory management, outlet profitability...
• To track & report sales performance vs. targets and inform on action plan to be implemented. Work closely with marketing team for improving sale at the service station when needed.
• To inspect, monitor, and ensure proper use of company assets at retail outlets
• To promote, monitor & develop high standards of customer service, housekeeping, merchandising, and general operation at sites
• To develop action plan for improvement in service levels according to the Top Service program
• To handle customer complaints in a prompt & efficient manner to the customer’s satisfaction
• To liaise with other departments to resolve issues & to inform management for corrective measures to ensure smooth operations
• To define and implement the TOTAL Retail Procedures in all TOTAL service stations
• Period visit rebranded service station to find out gaps such as safety issue, canopy/signage color faded and make action plan to improve the activities and maintenance job will be given.
• To have a good understanding of competitor’s activity within the Area
• To ensure that all sales and inspection reports are prepared and submitted time as per the approved formats
• To follow-up financials & credits of all retail accounts, implementation of procedures, debt recovery and allocation of accounts