Địa chỉ: Unit 11.7, e - town 2, 364 Cong Hoa street, Ward 13
Quy mô công ty: Ít hơn 10 nhân viên
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Mô tả công ty
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited - RBVH RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally. By 2016, the RBVH is expected to reach a total of about 1,100 associates. The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
Tin tuyển dụng của Robert Bosch Engineering Vietnam
YOUR MISSION IN QUALITY ASSUARANCE DEPARTMENT would be: >> Overall: • Facilitate effective process / tools implementation • Ensure delivered quality • Detail activities are as per QMS role based >> Project focus: • Quality Analyst for the varied projects in different areas (SW development and maintenance, embedded, V&V Testing, Mechanical services, etc …) • Perform Work product audits and internal audits as per schedule plan • Evaluate the waivers or Alternate Practices, Learning audits, CARs >> Department focus: • Ensure process implementation in projects through mentoring, training, audits and monitoring • Manage QA activities in the projects /department with stakeholders • Drive the PQA team at department level for QMM activities • Suggest process improvements in existing domains and new domains • Facilitate Department level defect prevention plan preparation, review and implementation • Analyze defects at department level, Identify and address common causes • Identify, analyze and baseline metrics at department level with support from metrics team • Ensure Implementation of error avoidance measures in the projects of the department from the 8D reports in the organization repository • Collect, share, publish department level LL/BP and contribute to organization’s repository • Interaction with Quality representative at customer site, as needed • Responsible for Customer Satisfaction Index metrics when required >> Organization focus: • Assist QMM Manager for QMM operation excellence • Conduct trainings on QMS training courses • Support QMM in process harmonization with customers (where applicable) • Identify & collect good sample artifacts for submission to Process Database Library
• Be responsible for Database support • Analyze assigned technology application issues and provide solution to customer • Correspond with clients via phone, email, web-based applications to resolve IT-related issues • Provide support and training to local users and regional users • Collaborate and Troubleshoot Operating system, Database
Your contribution to something big - Build and ensure internal control system is operate effectively - Prepare variance analysis reports between actual - performance vs planning, goals and recommend for efficient improvement - Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support - Increases productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools. - Assist with the development and maintenance of complex pricing models - Prepare monthly consolidated and regional financial analyses - Actual/Budget/Forecast financial results - Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data - Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations - Others tasks if required
As an Embedded Software Developer for Automotive applications such as ABS/ESP/Air Bag/Adoptive Cruise Control Electronic Control Units (ECUs), etc., you will: - Requirement clarification and analysis - Software development, integration and unit testing based on requirements - Low and high level design for software modules - Execute software development tasks, document results and report problems - Debugging - Tasks effort estimation - Plan and perform software review - Solve technical problems/queries - Communicate findings to both technical and non-technical colleagues in order to prevent technical problems/queries. - Mentor junior members - Planning and tracking tasks
Your contribution to something big: - Be the contact point for information security and privacy (ISP) in a department - Be responsible for ISP instruction, awareness and support employees in the departments - Develop and update ISP Concept for the departments and conduct ISP self-check - Work towards regulation compliance for personal data - Supervise IT infrastructure rights in the departments - Analyzes security incidents
Join our team, your role would be: - Direct pick the Purchase Request from system and convert it to Purchase Order to Supplier thru system - Issue Purchase Order to Suppliers thru system - Follow up for Order Confirmation if necessary - Follow up for Material delivery if necessary - Contact Suppliers, User Department if any clarification requires
• Gather and analyze requirement directly from customer/end-user • Discuss designs and review key milestone deliverables with peers and stakeholders • Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation. • Join futuristic technologies and domain like Big Data, IoT
- Work with the team to support the plant about automation; jig & fixture;station/ assembly line design - Understand & analyze customers requirements - Generate the ideas, concept design & propose solution - Make the detail design & manufacturing design - Discuss with customer to demonstrate the effectiveness of the new concept - Coordinate with suppliers for manufacturing - Supervise the manufacturing progress - Check the product to ensure the highest quality - Deliver the product to customer and work closely with them for testing & trial running - Do the design modification if needed
• Opening Foreign Trade CoE for handling Customs and Export control related activities Building up Master data for Foreign Trade share service included Harmonize system code, preferential determination, and export control for all products of Bosch worldwide. • Apply Technical knowledge to read product’s datasheet to determine Harmonize system code. • Analysis Bill of Material of product for preferential calculation. • Analysis and combine all Free Trade agreements to support high level management to determine product’s supply chain worldwide. • Working with ERP system like SAP to support Bosch Units. • Communicating, Follow-up’s with different stakeholders if any discrepancy found between foreign trade regulations
• Establish and maintain system configurations, including primary and secondary site servers and clients • Develop and utilize tools for remote management and support of client computers. • Develop and maintain operational support procedures. • Architects, create, deploy and maintain standard workstation images for desktops and laptops; fully automate zero touch build process • Provides technical support and troubleshooting expertise to all levels of staff. • Ensure up‐to‐date documentation and follows best practices in application and system environments.
- Support in planning/ preparing/ organizing employer branding activities/ Events - Arrange event venue, prepare gifts - Invite participants and ensure their appearance - Photo taking + generate report - Follow-up after event - Support to manage RBVH Linkedin/ Facebook fan page - Brainstorm to generate idea, carry out projects, idea - Support with recruitment process (phone screen, interview arrangement, etc.)
• Develop ABAP4HANA programs on SAPGUI. • Optimize classic ABAP programs. • Develop Data service for Fiori applications on S/4 HANA system. • Accessibility to S/4HANA system along with SAP training materials. • Training on the job ABAP4HANA within 2 months in an internal project. • Participate in SAP Hana training courses by certified HANA consultant. • Enabled to access sources of Bosch training system via online videos to improve business process such as: MM, SD, PP, FI, CO …
Your contribution to something big: - Joining an international dynamic and fast growing company with many international exposure opportunities and challenges work to gain achievements, your responsibilities will be as below: - Analyze requirements, design and develop embedded software suites - Research new technology, new method and be a pioneer in embedded Software development/Testing. - Assist technical experts to implement advanced solutions for automotive challenges. - Develop and execute unit and functional development/ tests.
• Develop web application based on JAVA-related to be consistent with business objectives • Gain understanding of customer’s needs through direct communication • Analyze requirements to propose the design of database/system architect • Discuss designs and review key milestone deliverables with peers and stakeholders • Design and develop test plans and test cases, generate test reports, and ensure conformance to test requirements (e.g. code coverage, methodologies) • Provide technical expertise for functional specifications
Are you interested in working with innovative and matured Automotive software environment? >> All welcome any IT guys (from Fresher to Senior) to join our team for developing Automatic Verification and Validation framework for Classic AUTOSAR software (from Unit to Subsystem level). << Our mission >> - Analyzing software requirements from car manufacturers on products for different automobile features. - Discussing on requirements to derive Test Specification using various Test Design Techniques. - Configuring features of Classic AUTOSAR for Simulation / Hardware-target Testing. - Implementing and delivering Test Cases using C / C++ / Perl / Python that execute automatically on Jenkins. - Reporting Test Result, Traceability and Failure / Defect during Test Execution.
Do you love to work in a dynamic and fast growing global company on latest technology and trends? Join our automotive team as PCB Design Engineer! Your missions would be: - PCB Design following Bosch Standard Process: - Co-operate with design engineer regarding layout guideline understanding - Layout preparation: footprint creation, constrains setting - PCB layout: component placement, routing and proceed till Gerber release - Support electronics design activities if required - Onsite job if required, PCB layout process training in Bosch group is necessary
You will be in charge of Project management for Powertrain ECU Software development and validation For details, your mission would be: - Analysis of the requirements and clarifications with customer - Project Planning and Tracking - Stake holder management - Project KPI tracking and reporting - Handling of Audits - Technical reviews and support to project team - Collaborate and daily English communication with International Teams (Germany, India, Korea, Japan) - Responsible Delivery and Quality of Project
1. Provide HR counsel/support to a large range of clients on applicable policies, practices, and procedures (30%) - Counsels on HR standard processes at Bosch and PIP - Counsels on corporate policy for broad application to individuals or groups - Ensures smooth on/off boarding, transfer processes and orientation programs - Gathers data and initiate reports as requested - Counsels management on any changes in local regulations or company regulations that could impact on business - Rolls out and frequent revisit policies, employee handbook, working rules to make sure they are up-to-date - Work closely with line management in Career Development Discussion, Succession Planning and Performance meetings 2. Partner with other HR disciplines and line management in driving HR strategies - Consults with line management and provide daily HR guidance (35%) - Supports the Manager in developing and delivering HR initiatives - Counsels the HR team on the delivery of effective HR policies and practices - Supports the recruitment process - Involves in solving problems of complex nature, proactively seek out resources beyond HR disciplines and coordinate interactions to build solutions - Identifies issues, needs and trends by conducting research, analyzing available data in order to provide recommendation for client’s decision-making - Assists L&D/coordinate technical development programs. - Analyzes trends and metrics with the HR department - Works closely with business to plan workforce 3. Employee Relation/Talent Engagement activities (30%) - Supports activities that focus on enhancing organizational performance, promoting diversity, developing a committed workforce and building organizational capability that directly impact business strategy, e.g. HR info day, Career day, HR connects, Leadership connects - Leads and coordinates associates surveys - Resolves complex employee relations issues and addresses grievances - Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention 4. Other task as required (5%)
- Work on global projects in Purchasing/ Sales domains - Willing to work on Purchasing/ Sales back office projects (BPO - Business Process Outsourcing) - Support Project Managers on daily tasks and reporting - Communicate with Japanese customers and Indian project coordinators for project status and information sharing - Work with ERP systems like SAP to support BOSCH Unit of Japan for their Purchasing/ Sales processes
- Support in interviews arrangement and follow up candidates’ status. - Build up candidates’ database (candidates’ information, interview schedule, status, feedback) - Implement activities related to hiring process of new employee (both entry and experienced level) meet Bosch standards. - Screen and conduct 1st round of English interview to evaluate their English, skills and understand their motivation. - Coordinate with stakeholders (Headhunt agencies, Hiring Managers and HR department) to fulfill recruitment requests. - Build up and maintain relationship with candidates for current and future hiring needs. - Assist Recruitment Team in organizing Recruitment events (job affairs, Open Day, on boarding, Bosch Tours, fresher recruitment events…) - Prepare recruitment reports (weekly/monthly…) if needed.