Mô tả công việc
POSITION TITLE: C221 – Safety Officer
REPORTS TO: EHS Director, Safety Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
ORIGIN: Local origin
LANGUAGE SKILLS: B
The Safety Officer is responsible assisting the EHS Director and Safety Manager to ensure the contractors and company employees are working in a safe and secure environment in the monitoring of a construction, commissioning and operation activities in accordance with best industry practices and Vietnam law, the safety policies, programs and procedures and the contractor compliance. This position needs the working knowledge of Vietnam Law Decree No. 44/5/2016 (Occupational Safety and Health (OSH). This position is responsible assisting EHS Director and Safety Manager for development, establishment, implementation, and monitoring of the construction, commissioning and operation safety procedures, policies and manual, including emergency response procedures.PR
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Supports the EHS Director and Safety Manager in monitoring facility quality policy and procedures.
- Supports the EHS Director and Safety Manager for the development of plant safety procedures and policies, including the emergency- response and hazardous waste material procedures.
- Knowledge of standard safety regulations and reporting requirements.
- Monitoring work areas for hazards.
- Reviews safe work practices and procedures.
- Supports on the safety goals, expectations and provides safety advise to the construction management / plant management and personnel.
- Prepare reports as required by the EHS Director.