Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
- Training Design
• Develop annual training plan based on cross functions TNA results
• Execute training plan, guidelines, procedures, forms
• Carry out all training and development programmes
• Follow up and monitor training budget effectively
• Work closely with internal and external training providers on designing course content to match with TNA results
• Maintain & update training materials, training reports.
• Develop training materials that aligned with TNA or upon requests.
- Training Delivery
• Prepare logistic for training courses
• Implement training and development plan of supervisory, officer, staff levels
• Cooperate with internal trainers to roll out training programmes which are developed and administered in house.
• Coordinate with external trainers for training implementation.
- Training Evaluation
• Conduct participants’ evaluations right after completing training programmes.
• Coordinate with department/function heads to evaluate staff performance progress within 3 months after completing training programmes
• Evaluate added value of training courses and provide inputs for following training sessions.
• Control training budget and evaluate return on training investment
- Sales Coaching & Mentoring
• Work closely with centres staff/supervisor/manager to understand centres performance and area of improvements.
• Follow up with centres performance and conduct coaching/mentoring sessions to improve performance.
• Follow up to maintain coaching/mentoring effectiveness.
- Quality Control
• Ensure centres performances with accounts targets.
• Assess and evaluate centres and staff regularly to follow up with their performance.
• Monitor the effective training evaluation system to have detailed data and develop improvement plan.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited University
• Already at the same position with at least 2 years experience in training and development
• Multinational organization experience preferred (in the education, consumer or financial industry is a plus)
• Proficient in training, employee performance and development best practice.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and negotiate at executive level and above in a professional manner.
• Strong leadership skills and cross cultural understanding.
• Good presentation and persuasive skill.
• Good training material development skill.
Language: English Fluently
Computer: Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Powerpoint…
- BH Sức khỏe
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn