Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
• Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Kleen-Pak’s products and services.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the assigned territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the business.
• Maintain an awareness of competitors’ products and pricing, including new trends and developments in the industry.
• Create new revenue by building and managing a pipeline of customer prospects from identification to negotiation to execution.
• Respond promptly to prospect inquiries and requests and prepare proposals, letters, and presentations to potential customers as needed and position Kleen-Pak as a leader in the industry.
• Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
• Negotiate pricing and contract terms for long-term relationships.
• Meet or exceed the order intake target associated with the territory.
• Build close relationships with customers and industry contacts to collect market intelligence and trends.
• Review complaints and enlist and expedite required services as appropriate (e.g., quality, customer service, R&D) to assure resolution of problem and customer satisfaction and obligations pertinent to the sale.
• Review product performance and market situation in order to achieve business targets and customer satisfaction.
• Work with internal departments when technical or product support is required.
• Effectively identify and resolve concerns.
• Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
• Manage cost of sale vs. budget
• Operate under moderate supervision with frequent reviews of work. Provide the General Director with regular status reports, both written and verbal, regarding prospect status, revenue and deal count achievement.
• Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies, standards and procedures including GMP standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the General Director.