- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcUnder the direct supervision of the Mice Manager, the Sales Executive will be in charge of the further tasks:
1. Handle specific incentive and group requests which will take place in Vietnam Laos, Cambodia, Thailand or South Korea from Tour Operators or Travel Agencies: receiving requests, organizing programs, making quotations and coordinating directly with the Agent in proposing programs and implementing the agreed sales activities with the clients.
2. Take care of operational tasks before the tour or event such as technical program, rooming list, menus, marketing items, deal with suppliers.
3. Develop sales as per the established sales budgets.
4. Involve and responsible for checking invoices of accounts which are assigned to her/him and that the invoices are dispatched on time.
5. Responsible for the customer relations and after sales service of accounts which are assigned to her/him, such as checking the in-house guests about their trip and our services and take care of clients’problems/complaints.
6. Responsible for updating the data base by informing the Marketing Department of any changes and/or additions to contact persons of accounts which are assigned to her/him.
7. Report all activities and issues to the Mice Manager.
8. Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việcAt least 01 year of experience in a similar position.
Diplomas: University Degree in Tourism or sales field.
Languages: English mandatory, French and/or Spanish highly recommended
- Very good knowledge of the tourism industry,
- Very organized and detailed,
- Creative & have sales skills, flexibility,
- Able to work under pressure and short time deadlines
- Knowing how to work on Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point) and Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of Tour Plan software is a plus,
- Ability to work in a team and international environment.
- Willing to commit for a long-term position and career perspectives.
- Full time job: 44 h/week. (from Monday to Friday)
- 2-month probation period followed by a permanent contract.
- Position available as soon as possible.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- According to companys policies
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí