- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPOSITION SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for Building Science program’s implementation, tracking, timely execution and overall success in achieving key goals. This includes identifying an meeting with major residential & developers, following up on opportunity projects and ensuring that a strong technical offer is put forward and driven into specs leading ultimately to improving project win rates.
KEY ACCOUNTABILIIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify, approach & track Key Hotel Chains, both local and international in the local Market.
• Identify, approach & track Key residential developers, local and international in the local market.
• Produce high quality project proposals, specifications, bill of quantities write ups by working with local Architects, developers and getting support from central teams for major projects with a priority towards High Rise Residential.
• Create standard templates for project proposals, specification sheets, drawings.
Project Pipeline and Collaboration
• Work with sales excellence directors to push through & update proposal status of opportunity projects (pipeline)
• Collaborate with local sales teams on projects that local sales teams are actively following up to win the supply once products has been specified.
• Ensure all projects are tagged and updated
• Ensure quotations are Tagged on projects
• Visit and call plans to be managed and clearly visible
• Academic background: Civil Engineer with experience in construction industry.
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Highly organized, strong sense of identifying and prioritizing issues
• Highly self-motivated. Able to communicate enthusiastically and inspire others
• Broad overview of technical and building materials knowledge
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure condition
• Be initiative and pro-active
• computer skills - MS Office, CAD drawing
• Good in English (written and oral)
• Smart, mature attitude – able to represent company externally
• Quick conceptual thinker – able to grasp ideas and communicate them effectively
• Willing and able to accept a significant degree of responsibility
• Good interpersonal relationship skills,
• Strong team player, leader or participant, teamwork
• Self-confident – challenges ideas and norms
Yêu cầu công việcExperience
• At least 5 years sales experience in construction materials
• Exposure to international companies
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Lương tháng 13, doanh thu
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe bệnh viện Quốc tế
- Đi công tác có xe đưa đón
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí