- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWe are looking for a candidate who is capable of carrying out the following tasks:
- Support to and sale to the WOCA distributor(s) in Vietnam.
- Product and sales training to distributor(s) and their dealers.
- Handling of light technical issues with the support of WOCA Denmark’s Technical Manager for S-E-Asia.
- Marketing and relation building towards stakeholders in the Commercial project market in Vietnam (architects, designers, contractors, developers and builders) working on Commercial and hospitality projects.
- Marketing and relationship building to the major industrial customers within the wooden flooring and furniture Industry exporting to countries in Europe, the US and Asia.
- Reporting to the WOCA Denmark HQ on sales performance, activities and project pipeline.
- Participation in marketing events and exhibitions.
Yêu cầu công việc1. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or relevant technical fields
• Solid experience from the sale and marketing of building Materials, and preferably from the wooden flooring and/or wooden furniture Industry.
• Not only have a Commercial Education but also a technical understand and interest to explain and work with technical solutions.
• Knowledge of the decision processes in the project sales process will be preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent communication skill, particularly communicate well with high and low, meaning visiting and communicating with factory people, building workers as well as architects, developers and high end house owners.
• Highly disciplined, hard-working and self-motivating as the WOCA Denmark colleagues will be far away.
2. SALARY AND BENEFIT
• Salary: Competitive (basic salary + incentive bonus)
• Other benefits:
- Travelling, i.e. every 1-2 years a trip to the WOCA HQ in Denmark is a possibility. Please also note that 20-30 travel days with overnight stay in Vietnam per year must be expected.
- For the right candidate there is growth potential in the job, since WOCA Denmark will expand its activities and engagement in Vietnam over time. WOCA Denmark, beside offers a strong portfolio of high quality wood care products, good internal technical support, the Company also provides a good company culture and working climate.
3. APPLICATION PROCESS
All applications should include
a) Cover letter;
b) Full and updated CV;
c) Scan copy of relevant degrees and certificates in PDF formats, with file name as WOCA_2018_Your name and to be sent via VietnamWorks no later than 5 August 2017.
Expected start date: Latest October 2018.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary: Competitive (basic salary + incentive bonus)
- Professional working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí