- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcJob Overview:
• Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
• Helping the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Manage resources (human and material resources) effectively to ensure that stores reach the sales target.
• Manage and analyze sales through sales reports and sales target/ strategies as needed to improve the business situation.
• Forescasting future sales
• Follow sales activities channels
• Responsible for managing inventory, goods rotation. Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting to General Managing of best selling and slow-moving items.
• Solving loss and theft at the shops in charge.
• Provide and train employees with seasonal fashion information and trends.
• Analysis sales and suggest extra orders.
• Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
• Effective purchase Order working
• Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
3) Human Management:
• Coordinate with HR Department in recruitment, evaluation, reward and discipline sale staff
• Perform quality controls and setting up, monitoring, evaluation KPIs for sale staff
• Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
• Encourage build an environment and solidarity of work among all members of the brand.
4) Visuals Management:
• Proceeding & follow up Instalation/ Production new counter project
• Ensuring stores are always clean, properly arranged and displayed according to regulations during opening time.
• Check and supplement necessary items for stores to selling
• Train employees to display products according to its instructions.
• Regularly conducting market surveys and periodic reports for managers.
• Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving
• Working directly & dealing with agency/ partner
• Manage relationships with key operations vendors
• Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
• Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
• Develop regulations, processes and procedures ... to serve daily operations.
• Complete all report forms as required by General Manager on time.
• Proceeding other assigned tasks
• Synthesizing and reporting to General Manager (as required) by deadline
• Synthesizing and reporting all task to Head Office Department (if required)
• Obtaining General Manger’s approval for all operation related issues
• Managing and organizing regular meetings with store managers/ sale staffs
• Attending Brand meeting/ Department Meeting
Yêu cầu công việcOperations Manager top skills & proficiencies:
• Conflict Management
• Business Negotiation
• Planning & Organization skill
• People Management
• Data Entry Skills
• Data Processing Skills
• Reporting Skills
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
• Communication Skills
• Team Work
• Stress Tolerance
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Experience budgeting and forecasting
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Được nghỉ từ 6-12 ngày phép có lương trong năm. Số lượng ngày phép sẽ tăng dần theo thâm niên
- Được đào tạo nâng cao kỹ năng trong công việc
- Được hưởng chế độ bảo hiểm như luật định
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí