- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with distributors to ensure sales plans and targets are achieved in every area and for every product class;
- Developing and managing distribution network in the assigned areas;
- Providing supports to the implementation of the Company’s marketing activities including promotion programs;
- Assuring brand in distribution network complying with Company standard;
- Updating information to the business on competitors’ related information and business opportunities;
- Ensuring credit is approved and effectively collected in accordance with the company credit policy.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Matured Vietnamese national with university degree (preferably in mechanical or chemical engineering)
- At least 4 years working experience in lubricants industry or FMCG.
- 2 – 3 years of B2C sales experience in a multi-national company is an advantage.
- Be responsible, active and able to develop business in a highly competitive market.
- Excellent skills of planning, analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Good communications, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team under high pressure.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both speaking and writing is an advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS Words, Excel, Power Points).
- Ability to travel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Tăng lương 50% / 1 năm
- Được luân chuyển qua nhiều bộ phận phòng ban
- Cơ hội thăng tiến rõ ràng