- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việcAccountabilities:
• Is responsible for supervising daily activities and productivity of assigned Sales Team under appointed distributor (s). Ensures Sales is complying with established service levels, sales goals and meeting strategic objectives. Duties include coaching, assessing performance and improving sales team member skill level, tracking and reporting productivity.
• Supervise distributor’s sales team in terms of work discipline (timely check-in, lunch break and check-out, sales call report, market execution practice…). Train, coach & support if needed.
• Make daily visit with distributor’s sales team to ensure maximized distribution and proper execution of pilot program in Wet Markets (display, visibility, promotion and pricing) and consolidate customers’ feedbacks for improvement.
• Do consolidated reports on wet market distribution (universe & active) and feedbacks of customers and consumers.
• Make daily visit with distributor’s sales team to ensure maximized distribution and proper execution of pilot program in Food Operators (tasting, promotion and pricing) and consolidate customers’ feedbacks for improvement.
• Do consolidated reports on Food Operators distribution (universe & active) and feedbacks of food operators.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to actionable plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Support Sales & Marketing Manager to develop annual operation plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Define market, competitors share, and competitors strengths and weaknesses; forecast projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Sustains rapport with distributor(s)/key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
Yêu cầu công việcLocation: Ha Noi City, Vietnam
Skills and Qualifications:
People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Client Relationships
• A minimum of Bachelors degree.
• A minimum of 5 – 7 years’ Sales experience is required in the FMCG/Food industry.
• Category Development/Trade Marketing experience in FMCG/Food industry is a plus.
• Possess strong communication skills and interpersonal skills; strong analytical skills; and have the ability to perform under pressure. Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- A competitive salary and compensation package
- Structured individual career development programs
- Innovative technologies, services, and processes
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí