Seating Design Engineervăn phòng đại diện kimball furniture group, llc tại thành phố hồ chí minh
Lượt xem: 335 | Ngày cập nhật: 14/03/2019 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcResponsibility:
• Work with inconsistently formatted design details and turn into workable shop drawing maintaining the design aesthetic while balancing cost and manufacturability
• Analyze any available information to gain understanding customer’s requirements. This can include but not limited to sketches, blue prints.
• Specification, purchase orders & communications
• Analyze feasibility of materials, construction and finish requirements
• Generate and/or expand the design information, both an aesthetic and functional standpoint via shop drawings while maintaining the integrity of customer’s design within the feasibility of mfg.
• Research recommend and validate usability for both decorative and functional hardware
• Supplement shop drawing information with various other drawings information on carvings, hardware, silk screens and line drawings
• Perform and maintain the necessary records on all established data logs
• Supply and maintain all project archive information
• Communicate with mfg., sales, customer and suppliers as necessary
• Continue evaluating and improving established processes
• Support the established business/quality system & model
• Structures single level bill of material
• Provide support for Kimball International’s Guiding Principles and Ethics Policy.
• Provide ideas to improve design (e.g. proportion, scale, ergonomics, etc.)
• Provide ideas to provide the most cost effective design (e.g. DFM, VE, use of Manufacturing platforms, etc.)
• Follow customer design direction unless approval is received to change design.
• Collaborate with DRO Product Development Engineers in identifying ways to lower costs during design and product engineering.
• Collaborate with DRO Product Development Engineers and Jasper Design Engineer to mitigate performance, function, aesthetics, installation, and regulatory risks.
• Execute work responsibilities in a timely manner and provide updates if delays are expected.
Yêu cầu công việc1. 5 years or above solid experience in seating furniture products drawing and sample development
2. Skillful at Auto CAD or Solid Edge or other drawing software
3. Fluent English oral and written
4. Can be flexible on travel between different suppliers in HCM, Binh Duong, Dong Nai etc.
5. Enjoy working in English environment or foreign invested company
Skills to Perform This Role:
• PC skills in general as it relates to communication, data creation and record keeping
• CAD skills in understating, navigating and fully utilizing the existing system to perform responsibilities listed above.
• Ability to use computer applications as defined through the process flows.
These would include but not be limited to:
• MS office (excel and word)
• Navigating within Manufacturing systems
• Use and functionality of the CAD system
• Solid modeling experience of SE or SW
• Seating product engineering experience
• Having case goods experience is an advantage
• Knowledge of information flow within the computer system.
• Knowledge of wood, metal, glass, composites, and plastic capabilities as they apply to the furniture industry.
• Knowledge of furniture manufacturing processes.
• Basic knowledge of wood technology science.
• Basic knowledge of national standards as they apply to the wood industry and design professionalism.
• Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, plan, time management and follow through.
• Communication skills, both oral and written.
• Interpersonal skills, working with others, giving and receiving feedback in team environment.
• Problem solving skills, making decision, initiating action and thinking creatively.
• Understand the established business/ quality system & model
Please if you have interest to know more about our company or this position send your English resume via VietnamWorks
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary and bonus in accordance with the company
- Insurance policy in accordance with the company
- Paid leave policy in accordance with the company
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí