Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Bảo hiểm :
The primary scope of this role is to assist Senior Manager / Manager to drive insurance brokerage revenue growth and develop a clear go-to-market strategy to achieve revenue growth target of insurance products.
Be responsible for:
• Handling and providing services to existing medium and large and/or assigned accounts
• Introductory telephone call, correspondence, letter and possible seminars, visits, entertainments with clients as needed basis throughout year
• Preparing renewal documents, questionnaire, pre-renewal presentation, audit existing covers for renewal, collect quotations; prepare renewal confirmations to underwriters and renewal documents.
• Checking policies and issue binder / cover notes, debit notes, policies, endorsements or certificates (if required)
• Participating in identifying classes/types of insurance that should be targeted for penetration and/or assist in new business presentation
• Explanation of coverage to local clients
• Setting up and following up Service Plan (Information Service/Bulletin, Mid-year Review Meeting, Market Overview, Uninsured Risks Review, New Products, Training/Seminars, Client Satisfactory Survey, etc)
• Responding to client enquiries in an efficient and professional manner.
• Maintaining close business relationship with the clients and the underwriters.
• Communicating with insurers or other service providers
• Cooperating with Accounting Department in following up premium settlement, bad debts from clients and to request refund of credit balance to client.
• Following the CSOM/ Best Practices/ Company’s guidelines, regulations