Mô tả công việc
1. Compliance responsibilities related: (Main focus)
• Lead Audit preparedness project.
• To ensure all proposals and payments in compliance with company accounting and compliance policies plus pharma code of ethics
• Perform monthly and quarterly compliance monitoring activities and reporting to Regional OEC
• Co-ordinate and support OEC on following up action plans/DOI of Affiliate CSC meetings for timely completion
• Co-ordinate and support of internal and external audits in the Affiliate
• Co-ordinate and support of tax audits in the Affiliate, where applicable
• EDD - 3rd Party Due Diligence: Ensure compliance with the 3rd Party Due Diligence during vendor set-up and collaboratively work with the Business and OEC to ensure any necessary enhanced due diligence is completed. (EDD monitoring exercise)
• Co-ordinate and support of contract review and input to ensure company compliance requirements in place properly before contracts are signed officially.
2. T&E / Corporate Card (C-Card) Administrator:
• Check compliance for all expense reports and travel expenses
• Check compliance for supplier payment requests and Admin Check Requests - ACR
• Coordinate and implement Corporate Credit Card, in collaboration with Global Treasury, Regional Treasury, local finance and local HR
• Manage and administer the Vietnam T&E and C-cards and also provide employee training ensuring compliance with policy. Set local limits, process new/replacement/cancelled cards, and block/release cards as needed.
• Collaboratively work with BPO to address employee issues
3. Accounting responsibilities related:
• Statutory Accounting and compliance related bookings controls, requesting re-classes and corrections (manual Tax non-deductible re-classes, manual VAT deductibility, review of entries approved via systematic financial approvals)
• Year-end reporting to Authority as required by local laws and regulations.
• Distribute monthly CTE Concur Expense reports to local management as required
• Distribute monthly management report i.e. to review and to prepare monthly actual expenses tracking and reporting and balance sheet reconciliation & tracking, Fixed Asset Tracking and reporting etc.
• Monthly & Year-end period closing:
o Review and comment accrual requests from initiators, journal entries, income statement and balance sheet prepared by Financial Shared Services Team (AFS)
o Expenses allocation to respective division (Internal Orders etc.)
o Other record-to-report (RTR) activities related as defined by Affiliate business model
• Coordinate with Finance, Center Of Excellence Team (COE) and Financial Shared Services Team (AFS) to review or revise policies locally, if any
• Provide relevant information for Risk Management (i.e. property/assets insurance etc.)
• Intercompany billing review
• Annual Fixed Asset count for both two offices in HCMC and Hanoi.
• Entity Planning, if required
4. SAP Centralized Contact:
• Key contact for all SAP modules for Vietnam
• Provide on-going training and education for selected local key users.
• Manage, support and set-up administrative check requests (ACR’s), Shopping Carts/PO’s, new vendor set-up in C-Vend and e-forms, where applicable.
• Work with local key users to process and scan any invoices received on-site, filing and consolidation of invoices