- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcIn order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Senior Analyst/Executive Consultant for our Ho Chi Minh City office.
A career in Advisory provides a chance for you to specialize in a particular industry segment, or technical specialty whilst developing broad and practical business experience and skills. In particular:
You will be joining our team and participate in the followings
• Financial Due Diligence (financial review and analysis): conduct financial due diligence review to support M&A transactions, either buyer due diligence or vendor due diligence to identify and report on financial and operational performance risks/issues that impact the transactions, including purchase price consideration, deal structuring or deal termination.
• Business Valuation and Financial Modelling: Conduct comprehensive financial projection; perform desktop valuation using various valuation methods including DCF, market comparison. Valuation of special assets: options and intangibles
• Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services: Support in preparation of Teasers, Information Memorandum (IM), financial projections and Management Presentation; Support in buyer/investor and investment target identification and approach
• Strategic and Risk Management Advisory: Assist in providing market entry assessment, feasibility study to for Go / No-Go decision to enter new markets: Market research, Competition Analysis, Risk Assessment, Key Success Factors and Considerations, Financial forecast and Business case building
Yêu cầu công việcQualifications/Skills
• University degree (or equivalent) in Economic, Business, Finance field.
• Experience of 3-4 years in related areas. Financial audit experience will be an advantage.
• Strong level of English proficiency
• Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge with business process flowchart presentation
• Innovative, Energetic and Eager to learn
• Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and to seek opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
• Adaptability: Show agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
• Ownership: Responsive and responsible. Take responsibility for own actions and commitment for deadlines
• Holding (or pursuing) one or more international qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, CPA, CFA, MBA) will be an advantage.
• Your application, resume must be in English.
• Name your file with quoting reference (Application- Advisory Executive – HCMC Office).
• The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
• Deadline for submission is 28 Jan 2019 at the latest;
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Training Opportunities
- Company trip, Outing trips
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí