- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
IT phần mềm
IT Phần cứng - mạng
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
We use our global leadership framework – PwC Professional – to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and in all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders. PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes: whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships
We are seeking candidates to join our Cyber Security & Privacy unit as a Senior Associate in our Ho Chi Minh City office. The candidates will perform various cyber security services for our clients.
The successful candidates will work with a range of IS/IT systems environments such as the Unix/Windows operating system, Oracle/SQL database and Cisco/Juniper/Checkpoint firewall systems.
- Supervise and monitor cyber security project assignments;
- Provide Risk Assurance services (cyber security control services such as IT security vendor selection, cyber security project management, IT security services such as vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, secure technical review, ISO 27001/PCI-DSS/SOC 1,2,3 readiness assessment);
- Supervise and review the work actively, providing support to other teams for other Risk Assurance services;
- Work actively in supporting and monitoring the business development area, and in following up proposal processing with client expectations;
- Continuously research and follow up the latest IT and cyber security challenges and technologies (Mobile, Digital trust, IoT, Cloud, BlockChain etc).
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology;
- Three years’ experience in security operations, including vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and security compliances;
- Background in or knowledge of project management methodology, system development methodology and information security management systems;
- Experience in security policies and processes, and data privacy;
- Any security consulting certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM) will be beneficial;
- Two years’ hands-on experience in network security reviews (Firewall/VPN), systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.) security;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of the English and Vietnamese languages;
- Self-motivation, excellent teamwork, commitment and confidence. We are looking for people who are able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive training and managing work responsibilities and client relationships.
How to Apply:
If you would like to work in an environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers Vietnam.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, performance bonus
- Premium healthcare plan
- 15 days of annual leave, 5 days of sick leave without doctor certificate