- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcEssential Functions/ Responsibilities:
1. Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems.
2. Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs.
3. Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
4. Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts.
5. Respond to Emergencies.
6. Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken.
7. Performs preventive maintenance and minor repairs (supporting operations), maintains records of preventative maintenance schedules to meet manufactures warranty and guidelines.
8. Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, fire/life safety, and other systems.
9. Maintains facility MSDS sheets to meet safety guidelines.
10. Maintains floors: carpeted, concrete, tile, laminate, specialized coatings, and other floorings.
11. Performs weekly, monthly, and quarterly safety checks throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment.
12. Evaluate maintenance requests, set priorities and process work assignments.
13. Oversees contractors or subcontractors to perform maintenance work to specialized or extensive to be performed by the maintenance staff.
14. Ensures that all Samtec policies and procedures are followed related to the performance of the maintenance function.
15. Responsible for maintaining routine and specialized equipment warranties and maintenance agreements for machinery and equipment within the facility.
16. Oversees the annual cleaning and maintenance duties.
17. Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
18. Maintain compliance to City and Gov. official’s ordinances and codes.
19. Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required.
20. 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance are required.
21. Provides field observation for maintenance and construction projects.
22. Supervises maintenance staff.
23. A member of ERT, HSE and PCCC team.
24. Attend training sessions and seminars; and
25. Any other job-related duties as assigned by management.
26. Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
Yêu cầu công việcRequired Experience:
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience in facilities management, engineering or a relevant building trade.
2. Knowledge in technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system).
3. Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively.
4. Analytical, proven ability to solve problems using a quantitative approach.
5. Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best delivery of services.
6. Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets.
7. Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness.
8. Ability to procure, plan and manage work performed by outside contractors.
Preferred Education:Graduated Engineering / related technical or equivalent experience.
1. Samtec DNA.
2. IH On Job Training.
3. Samtec Works.
4. On the Job Training as appropriate.
Languages: English talking/writing/understand and be able to communicate and send report to the Facility Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- In accordance with company policy
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí