- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWe are in need of an experienced and resourceful Senior Business Development & Marketing Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets, have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. This position is most suitable for dynamic individuals who have great interpersonal and communication skills, and have a strong interest in the education industry. We offer competitive salary.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract students.
- Possess a strong understanding of our preschool, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Meet and discuss enrollment with parents of potential students.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Yêu cầu công việc- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Three to five years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and potential families of our students in a clear and concise manner
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical analysis software
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month payment
- 14 days full paid leave
- Being part of a team of multidisciplinary international teachers and psychotherapists.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí