Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits specialist to oversee and administer the employees perfect rewards and smart benefits. You will assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organizational trust and satisfaction.
• Coordinate various compensation-related activities to ensure that the organization’s payroll is processed accurately and on time for Company, including:
o Processing the payroll timely and accurately
o Preparing and distributing payment
o Implementing other benefits and related payment
• Complete monthly/annually personal income tax declaration for employees, or expatriates and report to Tax Department. Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly.
• Complete monthly Social/Health/Unemployment insurances for employees. Be responsible for Social Book closing and payment clearance when employee leaves the company.
• Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
• Responsible for salary administration, analyze salary and compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets. Participate in compensation surveys
• Execute remuneration and bonus policies to ensure it is correct vs. company policies, transparent & focus on objective criteria
• Being responsible for salary proposal to the HR Manager/Line Manager for successful candidates based on the market data and prepare for the Probation Contract after candidate accepted the offer and joining the Company.
• Follow up the Contract’s status of employees and advice Line Manager to further actions. Be responsible for preparing and ensuring new employee signed the Contract after probation.
• Follow up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., government departments, insurance providers, outsourcing) to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete.
• Collect and maintain employee’s personnel and history records manually or in a human resources information system (HRIS) so that information is accurate and secure
• Participate as the team member in the strategic projects and initiatives. Represent the organization at different HR conferences
• Complete other tasks as assigned;