SO SÁNH LƯƠNG Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
IT phần mềm
Địa chỉ: 38A Le Van Huan, Ward 13, Tan Binh District
Mô tả công việc
Our client is one of the International Universities in Ho Chi Minh City and are looking for a Senior Developer. As such you will be in charge of the ongoing development and maintenance of the Student Records System (SRS) and related student systems. The position will work directly with oversea clients in Australia (such as other Student Administration units) to capture system requirements, revise or implement new SRS modules, work on data integration projects, and collaborate with clients to test and fine-tune the software.
You will be working closely together with partners outside Vietnam and will join one of the SCRUM development cycles. Daily stand up video conferences can or will be part of the job.
The Senior Developer is responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of various systems used by the University, including:
- Collaborate with the Manager, Applications and Development and relevant stakeholders in order to understand business needs.
- Provide recommendations in assessing and prioritizing requests for modifications to systems.
- Provide expertise in all stages of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, UI and database schema design, programming, and user acceptance testing.
- Take a leading role in the development and documentation of user stories, user requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Works closely with the development team to ensure the technical quality of the applications. Take a leading role in the system testing and user acceptance testing processes.
- Develop proposals for new software, new functionalities, and integration systems.
- Develop new functionality for existing systems, develop new systems, and develop system integration modules.
- Provide expertise in database development including schema design and writing complex SQL queries.
- Participate in Scrum meetings, and make recommendations for planning future development projects.
- Manage change management, build, and deployment processes.
Our client offers:
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- 13th month Tet bonus.
- Private premium medical insurance.
- 20 days annual leave, 10 days sick leave per annum.
- Education fee support for staff dependants after a qualifying period.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development, with at least one year in a lead developer role.
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of software development such as requirements gathering, system design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Experience with a broad range of programming languages. Experience with PHP is required. Experience with desktop application development is desirable.
- Experience with relational database development, for example with MySQL. Experience developing applications in Java (ESB) is desirable.
- Experience developing tests to ensure the quality of the applications.
- Experience in working with the Scrum or Kanban framework. Prior training in Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, and contribute to and take responsibility for the team’s collective outcomes.
- Ability to be flexible, in a high pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to display appropriate behaviours in line with the position, as per the Behavioural Capability Framework (Connectedness, Commitment to Excellence – Improve and Simplify; Imagination and Innovation; Impact; Inclusion; Agility).
- English Proficiency
English is the language of teaching and communication at Client Campuses. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS with a score of at least 6.0 (or equivalent as outlined in the Recruitment and Selection Guidelines).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary payment
- Healthcare insurance following the company policy
- Free parking and monthly teambuilding
Giới thiệu về công ty
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 38A Le Van Huan, Ward 13, Tan Binh District
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Tog Recruitment
Quy mô công ty : Đang cập nhật
The Orange Group (TOG) is the facilitator for services and products primary related to the IT industry. Dedicated to IT venturing, outsourcing, startup consulting, recruiting, headhunting and marketing we believe we have created an unique one stop shopping model in Vietnam’s IT industry. TOG recruitment is the name of our headhunter service. With our extensive insight in the IT labor market and by utilizing cutting edge technology we are able to deliver candidates for each submitted profile to our clients.