- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcJOB SUMMARY
• The position assists in the execution of all property events with a seamless turnover from sales to operations and back to sales.
• Ensures the team meets the brand’s target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, focuses on growing event revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
• Assists in the development and implementation of property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment.
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
1. Assisting in Managing Event Management Operations and Budgets
• Researches and analyzes new products, pricing and services of competition.
• Reviews scheduled events and troubleshoots potential challenges/conflicts.
• Ensures the property is apprised of all groups that will impact property operations.
• Works with culinary team to ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
• Assists with the oversight of Event Operations including Banquets, Event Services and Event Technology.
• Assists with the oversight of event planning team (BEO/Resume writers).
• Ensures meeting space and corresponding heart of the house areas are cleaned and maintained.
• Ensures furniture and equipment is maintained and inventory levels are kept in accordance to corporate guidelines.
• Assists in the execution of brand service initiatives in event management areas.
2. Managing Profitability
• Introduces ideas to leadership team to enable property to remain competitive.
• Encourages calculated risk-taking to generate incremental revenue and deliver excellent guest service.
• Develops working relationships with outside vendors and establishes prices and service agreements to enhance the
event experience and to increase additional revenue opportunities for the property.
3. Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Creates an atmosphere in all event management operations areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
• Consult with customers in order to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
- 02 months of probation with Full salary| Service charge| Social Insurance
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th month salary
- Special medical insurance package for managers
- Special discount rate applying for managers
- Inspiring workplace with amazing teammates
- 05 working days | 02 day-off per week
- Free duty meal | Uniform provided by hotel | Free yoga classes
- Opportunity to join training courses which is conducted by regional team
- Annual vacation | Annual health check | Other benefits according to hotel policy.
- Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.
Yêu cầu công việcREQUIREMENT:
- At least 1 year experience at the same position (management level)
- Fluent English| Excellent communication| Service mind
- Strong leadership & management skills
- Hotel background is highly preferred
- Send your CV (Picture attached & Subject: Candidate Name - Position) for your application
- Interview appointment will be set up only to potential candidate at the soonest.
- Official Recruitment Fanpage: JW Marriott Hanoi Career Opportunities
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Lương thưởng cạnh tranh | Tháng lương thứ 13 - 02 Tháng thử việc nhận nguyên Lương
- - Các khóa đào tạo trong nước và quốc tế
- Đồng phục và bữa ăn theo ca được cung cấp bởi Khách sạn
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí