- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcLOCATION: Head Office, HCMC
CONDITIONS (hours etc): 8.30am to 5.30 pm from Mon - Fri and 9.00-12.30 Saturday (44 hrs per week)
DIRECTLY REPORTING TO: DOSM and Marketing Manager
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
The Graphic Designer role is to conceptualize and design online and offline marketing materials (corporate), adhoc designs (projects) and hospitality and hotel collaterals, amenities and other items. The person needs to be able to think in concepts, with a broad and overall analytical approach inclusive of the adaption of the company”s design CI when developing or executing design.
This position requires good project management and organization skills to plan, coordinate and executive tasks and workflows within all partners (internally and external suppliers). A very good experience in the technical creation (design software, imagery printing, materials, other production methods, etc) of design items is important to be successful in the execution of the tasks.
The designer needs should have a creative and photography skill to develop luxurious and appealing quality results. Talented drawing skills (sketch, free-hand), digital design experience and/or video editing is a big plus for this role.
- Concept & development of designs and layouts for off-line and digital collaterals such as brochures, flyers, adverts, banners, presentations, templates etc
- Professional Photo management. Editing/retouching of imagery based on visual style guide
- Managing and executing print and other design topics / projects with in house or outsourced suppliers until completion
- Conceptualizing, designing and layout of design projects for print and online
- Continuous involvement to improve the corporate design and Cl of the company
- Conceptualizing and design of hospitality amenities and merchandising articles
- Assist with the monthly digital newsletter and online magazine upon request and support the online marketing team with all digital design topics.
- Drawing of sketches, illustrations and other artwork by hand or digital
- Other task upon assignment related to the scope of work
- Working closely with DOSM and the marketing team to achieve a top quality and consistent design across the company for corporate and product design
- Reporting Monthly and adhoc reports
- Continuous Identify areas for continual improvement across the design area lmprovement
Yêu cầu công việcQUALIFICATION & SKILL:
- Tertiary studies in graphic design
- Minimum 5 years experience in a major role as Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Desktop designer publishing
- Very good knowledge and awareness of parameters and has a proven record of design proficiency and can share a restrictions of various production (feasibility of an item) to be varied portfolio considered in the design
- Understand luxury design of an international standard.
- Must have an creative “eye” for luxury design.
- Understanding the essential of marketing communication strategies
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Ability to work under pressure e Traveling on request
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí