- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPosition Objective: This statement should be a general summary of the responsibilities listed in the next section.
• Oversee the Fraud Investigation Team to ensure the effective and quality investigation.
• Monitor and report results of compliance/ethics efforts related to Distribution channels of the Company and providing guidance/constructive comment to the Executive Committee on matters relating to sales compliance.
• Monitor and implement all necessary actions to ensure achievement of the objectives of an effective compliance program for the Company and implementation of the strategic directions/initiatives of AIA Group.
• Working closely with Business Quality team and Sale Compliance team to control and enhance in business quality, distribution compliance awareness, early detection program and automated controls.
• Successfully promote the Compliance culture in the team and the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities: Describe specific key functions of the position or the essential areas of responsibilities, listing the most important first.
Begin each statement with an action verb Describe what, how, and why role/responsibility is performed.
Indicate average percentage of time each responsibility takes.
+Oversee the Fraud Investigation Team and Staff Development (50%)
- Ensure the investigation conducted by the staff member is effective, with good quality and meet the following requirements:
• Where applicable, root cause is assessed for each case and remedial actions are prescribed to address it.
• All relevant facts including, where necessary, relevant law and the case put forward by the intermediary, are made available to the MCC and AB.
• Appropriate consultation (if required) has been conducted with the Legal department to assess any breach of relevant laws or regulations.
• The intermediary has had adequate opportunity to put forward a defence.
• The reported misconduct incident has been evaluated against any AIA Group or local industry standards.
- Responsible for structuring, leading, coaching and developing the fraud investigation team.
+ Development of compliance culture (20%)
• Identifying emerging issues, and developing strategies and specific approaches to address market conduct risk.
• Reviewing any unusual trends or patterns of misconduct or unethical behaviors, and facilitating the appropriate remedial actions.
• Conducting external benchmarking of the processes or trends against industry practices where possible.
+ Investigation Analytics (10%)
• Responsible for the development of Analytical Tools to support the analytics and identify high risk areas for investigation.
• Regularly review and perform analytics on the relevant matters to identify non-compliance issues and monitor the investigation to address the issues.
+ Reporting and Monitoring (20%)
• Responsible for the effective communication of issue which have been found from the investigation process including timely and accurate reporting and/or escalation of such matters in accordance with relevant reporting and escalation protocols.
• Develop or oversee development of structural approach and procedures to effectively deal with suspected instances of policy violations by employees and/or fraud and misappropriations by agents, from receiving allegations to planning and conducting investigations.
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
- Detection of issues from investigation review
- Contribution for preventive and detective
- Audit satisfaction on investigation process.
- Staff development and staff engagement result.
- Internal (85%)
+ Regularly engage with team members and relevant departments in the process of fraud investigation.
+ Regularly engage with key stakeholders to understand compliance concerns as well as new business initiatives in order to have valuable contributions to the prevention of fraud/non-compliance.
+ Regularly report to Head of Legal, Group Investigation on investigation results, compliance matters, issues and risks.
- External (15%)
+ Liaise and correspond with the local police and/or service providers of fraud investigation.
+ Liaise and work with IAV to work out anti-fraud policy in relation to sales and claim handling.
Yêu cầu công việcMinimum Job Requirements:
• Education – A bachelor degree preferable in Law or Police
• Experience – At least 10 years of experience of which 5 years in Investigation or Compliance at financial institution (e.g. Accounting, Economics, Risk Management, Business Management or Law) with Manager role.
• In-depth understanding of the Insurance business preferred and, in lieu of insurance, financial services.
• Excellent command of English and Vietnamese, both written and oral.
• Special skills:
1. Must be organized, detail-oriented, strong in analysis, communication and investigation skills
2. Managerial skill
3. Good time management
4. Able to work under pressure
5. Must possess strong leadership, coaching and influencing skills; problem solving and decision-making skills.
Reporting Structure and Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
Attach organization structure, if available
This position reports directly to Head of Legal and has 2 direct reports from the North and South Region.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí