MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Konica Minolta is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to plan, manage and implement Konica Minolta’s marketing activities which highly focused on support sales, A&P, event, activation, any activities related to on-ground marketing & branding management.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you are responsible for turning the approved concepts to activities to achieve agreed KPI.
- Plan & Implement marketing strategies and marketing and communications plans including developing plan proposals for individual marketing campaigns which support Sales Team to gain company Target
- Execute approved plans from idea to production, handle all logistics and last-minute emergency. Supervise and manage events to achieve customer satisfaction, and deliver commitments for clients. Monitor actual results against plan and budget, measure effectiveness and impact of each event campaign.
- Work closely with all relating internal teams (Sales, Solutions,…) to identify emerging customer needs and preferences, as well as the effectives of individual marketing activities, and regularly review the ROI of all activities with this information in mind;
Plan and organize complex PR campaign, press release and customer presentations to attract prospective customers;
- Build up effective advertising & promotion program to increase brand-awareness and support Direct Sales and In-direct sales to hit target.
- Coordinate with Distributor to do co-branding activities to leverage Konica Minolta in the Vietnam market
- Proactively encourage and support team training and development, to enhance the knowledge and the skills set of the marketing & communications team;
- Monitor and effectively manage marketing campaign budgets, ensuring all financial processes and procedures of the team are in line with company’s financial and purchasing guidelines, and budget is not exceeded without permission;
- Complete paperwork and compile Marketing activities reports immediately after each campaign with necessary actions for improvement.
- Well manage current suppliers to ensure smooth operation, deadlines & corporate image
- Constantly improve and extend supplier list for each category to excel corporate image in both Marketing machines & activities
- Collaborate and co-operate to accomplish the cross sectional projects
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), providing monthly, weekly reports
- Other duties & responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- Internal most frequent contact: Direct-Sales, Channel Sales, Solutions & IT, Services, HR&GA, Finance and others
- External most frequent contact: Government, Distributors, Channel & Dealers, Marketing agencies and vendors