Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Workplace: Đức Hòa, Long An
Think Outside (Vietnam) is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, based in Vietnam but responsible for the marketing activities of the international markets in which we operate. Primarily this refers to digital marketing and the major markets include the USA, the UK, and Australia, however we also sell to more than 10 other countries and are planning to expand.
Senior Marketing Manager Duties
The duties associated with this role may include but are not limited to:
• Management of a Graphic Designer and any other team members as the position grows. Although there will be support from a graphic designer the position will require graphic design skills and an ability to create visual elements needed for marketing campaigns.
• Planning, creating, and managing marketing calendars that are to be used in each major market and used as a guide throughout the year.
• Planning, creating, and managing marketing campaigns that are used to either launch new products, push sales in certain areas/categories, or to promote lines with excess stock levels.
• Trade Fairs are currently our major marketing tool and these require individual briefs for PR and marketing functions provided by the organisers. These vary dependent on the trade fair but currently include submission of images of new designs, product briefs and backgrounds, creating advertisements for brochures, creating eflyers for mail outs, organising show promotions, completing online submissions for show organisers.
• The website is planned to be reworked in line with this position commencing and the position will have full responsibility for this through to completion and beyond. Through collaboration with other colleagues a design for the website will be agreed and then created and launched. Following this it will be the responsibility of the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure that it is maintained and updated. This includes content creation, management, search engine optimisation, updating of customer locations, removal/addition of products, and all other activities required by a modern website.
• Social media is an important avenue for us to communicate with current and potential customers and the Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible to ensure that the social media accounts we operate are functioning and active. This will include but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Hubba, Pinterest, and any other sites that we decide suit the activities of Think Outside. It includes creating input as well as responding to inquiries, and most importantly the management of social media campaigns through all channels.
• The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating a list of Public Relations and industry contacts that can be sent information on product launches and new Think Outside initiatives. This may include bloggers, magazine editors, garden associations and other trade relevant organisations. The PR activity of Think Outside will be the responsibility of the Senior Marketing Manager.
• Both our trade fairs and overseas sales agents rely on hard copy marketing materials for their roles. It is the responsibility of the Senior Marketing Manager to manage the design, production and timely delivery of these so that they can carry out their roles.
• Multimedia management will be required as part of this role as we outsource projects to other entities. Think Outside has a strong desire to find young talented people that can create short video clips as well as build stop motion videos and other exciting content with our products so we can create a community that wants to open our messages because they are fun and exciting.
• We currently have a small photo studio for shooting new products and although this is easily managed it contributes to a photo library that must be maintained and organised.
• Sales staff often require presentations and these will be created under the management of the Senior Marketing Manager. They could be directed to a particular market, product group, or an individual customer.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
- English as a first language or equivalent standard.
- Ability to organize workflow to meet company, customer and trade fair timeframes.
- Good interpersonal skills – both written and verbal.
- Effective listening skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Infusion Soft
- A solid understanding of both push and pull marketing techniques.
- General knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Solid understanding of graphic design and the capabilities, limitations, and use of varying software.
- Willingness to develop solid product knowledge and expand on this as new products and collections are added to the range.
- Ability to work within a team, and be an important member of that team to ensure that the marketing objectives are understood and achieved.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn