Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
- In charge of the Infrastructure team, to manage the company’s infrastructure (servers, computer network devices…).
- Research and development on the management & application of IT infrastructure in areas of company operations, in alignment with the Company’s vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
1. Strategic Management Tasks: 15%
- In charge of the Infrastructure & System team, Evaluate & advise the solutions to improve the Company’s information system, involve in the discussion & negotiation with the vendors.
- Close co-operation with application teams to ensure the effective operation of the applications.
2– Key/ Functional & Admin Activities: 70%
2.1. Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- Monitoring IT devices and network of Head Quarter, Branch and Store. Control status: Network Device, Server, Printer, Scan, Bandwidth in HQ, Store.
- Troubleshooting for end-user at Head Quarter and Store with in quickly and high responsibility, Ensure all data, devices of organization security and high availability
- Contact & Cooperate & Monitor Third Party to troubleshoot issue occurred with Endpoint device or data link & Record to Helpdesk System
2.2.Setup New Store
- Setup Master Plan for New Store Setup
- Assign New Store to team member
- Tracking and monitoring Store Setup Progress
- Join to Setup if necessary
2.3.Research & Develop
- Read and share New Technology news to IT Member
- Analyze User Demand and research IT technology to support their demand
- Improve & upgrade current IT system
- Register to join Seminar or Workshop about new technology
- Manage and ensure effective exploitation of IT systems including system software, network - security infrastructure, computer systems and digital equipment.
2.4.Third Parties Management
- Manage current and Contact new vendors/suppliers to provide Hardware/Software/Service
- Manage Contract with these vendors/suppliers and monitoring SLA report
- Responsible for working with partners, vendors of IT services for companies to ensure quality and the best service prices.
- Manage IT Assets by Asset Management Website and Hard Copy
- Schedule check IT Asset, Create report of IT Asset as request
- Monitoring hardware status at store & planning to replace if broken [quarterly]
- Plan procurement of IT equipment annually
- Manage & Arrange IT document (Contract, Quotation, Purchase Order, …)
- Scan and Save IT document into file and store in IT Shared Folder
- Cooperate with Legal and Vendor to issue legal document (Contract, Appendix, …)
- Create and Submit Payment Request, Purchase Request, …
- Follow and Maintenance IT process & Company process
- Budget management to ensure strategic goals are met and equipment uptime is maintained
- Report to Manager [monthly, quarterly, yearly]
- IT Budget Planning & Maintenance
2.8.Hardware: (Installing, Operating & Troubleshooting)
- Workstation: Dell, HP
- Server: Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, …
- Storage SAN: Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, …NAS: Synology, QNap, Western Digital, Buffalo, …
- Point-Of-Sale: POS Machine Toshiba, Wincor, NEC, CAS, …
- Receipt Printer: Toshiba, Wincor, EPSON, NEC, STAR, …
- Barcode Scanner: Datalogic, HoneyWell, Motorolla, Zebra, …
- Cash Drawer, Handheld, CCTV, Access Control
2.9.Network: (Installing, Operating & Troubleshooting)
- Switch L2: Cisco, Juniper, ForiNet, DrayTek, LinkSys, D-Link, …
- Router: Cisco, DrayTek, …
- Firewall L3: FortiNet, DrayTek, …
- Wireless: LinkSys, D-Link,
2.10.Operating System (Installing, Operating & Troubleshooting)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 or newer version
- Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, Red Hat, SUSE, …)
- Linux, Macintosh, VMWare & Hyper-V are the advantage point
2.11.Backup & Restore
- Backup Data on File Server to Backup Storage, Backup Database of HRM, Helpdesk, Time Attendance,…
- Backup Network Device Configuration
- Restore as request or accident
- Scheduled Restore to test backup file
3– Team Management & Development: 15%
- Regular updates of new technology to advise on working applications to improve productivity and reduce costs through the tools, software,
- Training and facilitate best practices for team to attain a knowledge level relevant to their position.