- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the management and delivery of information between the Shopping Centre and the General Public.
• Support the Marketing and Promotions function of the Shopping Centre by delivering effective external communications across a strategic selection of media forums.
• Assist in developing and implementing a strategic communications plan to advance the brand identity of the Shopping Centre
• Key role in enhancing the public perception and image through press releases, relationship building and social media.
• Develop and encourage awareness, interest, enthusiasm and participation in Marketing and Promotional Events.
• Generate positive news and social media coverage, achieving frequent, timely and positive media coverage across the selected matrix of media.
• Identify and cultivate new communications and promotional opportunities.
• Report to the General Manager and Marketing Manager and works in close cooperation with the Marketing and Public Relations Manager of Savills Vietnam.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in development and implementation of an integrated strategic communications plan to all stakeholders.
• Identify target audience and determine effective communications methods via which to communicate to that audience.
• Research, write and distribute interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and participate in maintaining web-site and social media pages.
• Manage and maintain media booking by Google Ad words, Facebook Ads.
• Create marketing/media packs, to support delivery of successful Marketing and Promotional campaigns
• Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships, cultivating and enhancing beneficial relationships with influential media contacts, both mainstream and social, liaising and networking with same on a frequent basis.
• Develop and maintain database of media contacts, acting as media liaison as required.
• Participate in development and enhancement of image, identity and brand recognition of Crescent Mall.
• Assist in the management of communications budgets.
• Participate in management and promotion of special events heightening public awareness and interest by gaining public attention through the media, developing key messages and generating coverage in the target media.
• Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
• Evaluate Public Relations activity for compatibility with Marketing and Publicity campaigns.
• Observe, analyze, evaluate and report on traditional mainstream media coverage and social media communications.
• Review various media to identify new opportunities to communicate effectively with the target audience.
• Liaise with Website Manager, while overseeing all social media communication, to maximize impact of electronic communications.
• Enter, transcribe, translate, record, store or maintain information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
• Assist with collation and production of reports for the General Manager, Savills or the Landlord
• Assist in representation at meetings and on bodies where input may be required
• Adherence to all occupational health and safety requirements in addition to all laws & regulations in general.
• Perform special projects and any other duties and tasks as assigned by the General Manager, the Client or Savills Vietnam.
Yêu cầu công việc• Tertiary qualifications with English, Management, Business, Journalism, Media Studies or Marketing preferred.
• Relevant experience of at least 2-3 years working in a similar PR or Communications position.
• Proficiency on software programmers including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of branding principles and promotion through multimedia including the Internet.
• Advanced knowledge of various media channels, whether written, oral or visual media, both traditional and electronic.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and in writing.
• Fluency in Vietnamese and English, both oral and written essential, including advanced knowledge of structure of sentences, meaning and spelling of words and rules of composition, grammar and pronunciation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Quarterly Bonus
- Party & Training Internal
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí