- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việc- Work directly with Product Manager to develop product roadmap in detail including feature list, feature requirements and wireframing the UI following product roadmap.
- Manage & execute product development plan to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Collaborate with developers, partners and customers to build websites and services that meet business and program objectives
- Gather business requirements, manage website implementation and serve as the technical project manager throughout the event lifecycle. This includes but not limited to managing expectations, documenting website features, creating user guides, participating in testing and generally owning user acceptance of new features
- Confidence to take the lead on projects while exhibiting the reliability and teamwork required to effectively interface with other areas of the company
- Support initiatives that promote a culture of learning, training, and cross-transfer of knowledge
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and work towards solutions that maintain the best interest of both the company and our clients
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on system functionality and configurations
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to develop requirement documents, wireframes for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects
- Convert the requirements/needs into technical models/terms that can be used by Software Development team to implement on systems/applications
- Transfer requirement & work closely with development team and third-parties to design, validate, and manage the implementation of the solutions to requirements
- Maintain the updates of the documents, wireframe developed during the requirement collection, analysis, system/application design
- Research and analyze user behaviors from data analytics report to improve product
- Keep updates with new technologies for product, UI/UX trends.
- Testing: Work in conjunction with the business users and development team/QA team, responsible for the business requirements verification and user acceptance test. Support A/B testing with marketing team
- Training: Use obtained knowledge during the requirement analysis and systems/applications implementation to make userguide and deliver user training
- Support: assist to deliver the system/applications to users
- Reports: user acceptance test reports.
Yêu cầu công việc- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred with at 3 years of experience in Software Project Development
- Solid knowledge & experience in Product Development such as Process, User Experience
- Solid knowledge & experience with Agile methodology both Scrum & Kanban
- Experience in network management and help desk support is appreciated
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good in presentation, reporting & time management skills
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Knowledge of software product development process, especially requirement analysis, user experience analysis.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Able to produce wireframes and specs related.
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth startup environment.
- Personal integrity, able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Familiar with wireframing softwares such as Axure, Invision, Balsamiq, etc…
- Tech savvy, interested in new technologies, passionate about software products
Quyền lợi được hưởng- BHXH
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí