Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Giáo dục - Đào tạo :
Provide high quality and proactive performance in recruiting new students to enrol to English and Higher Education programmes at British University Vietnam on annual basis by both current channels (schools, agents, recommenders, PR-Marketing…) and new self-developed channels. The Advisor is responsible for all student recruitment processes from first contact stage through to successful admissions.
1. Student Recruitment
• Actively promote recruitment to pre-university English, foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programs;
• Provide high quality and consistent performance to achieve personal and the team’s student recruitment target;
• Provide high conversion rate in sales process to maximise numbers of quality leads, enquiries which lead to applications and enrolments and minimise numbers of inactive (lost) leads;
2. Account develop and management - Develop and manage personal network and channels for student recruitment
• To develop own recruitment sources from personal network and channels to increase number of potential leads and enrolments besides leads and database provided by the existing channels of the team.
• Establish and maintain own network of recruitment recommenders and agents from different sectors such as insurance, luxury goods, real-estate etc. with aggressive and careful manner.
• Manage all recruitment sources and channels with appropriate and effective account management methods.
3. Database management
• To ensure the sales database is updated comprehensively, easy to approach, trackable and analysable.
• To develop and implement strategies, plans and tactics according to all personal sales database.
• To provide high quality of customer care and services to potential prospects, enquiries, BUV students as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
• To prepare and submit periodic reports requested by Line manager.
• To actively take part and take charge in the organisation’s internal and public events including sales events, Open Days, school events, workshops, consultation booths, fairs & exhibitions etc.
• To undertake any other assignments as delegated by Line manager.