- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Giáo dục - Đào tạo
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
Provide high quality and proactive performance in recruiting new students to enrol to English and Higher Education programmes at British University Vietnam on annual basis by both current channels (schools, agents, recommenders, PR-Marketing…) and new self-developed channels. The Advisor is responsible for all student recruitment processes from first contact stage through to successful admissions.
1. Student Recruitment
• Actively promote recruitment to pre-university English, foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programs;
• Provide high quality and consistent performance to achieve personal and the team’s student recruitment target;
• Provide high conversion rate in sales process to maximise numbers of quality leads, enquiries which lead to applications and enrolments and minimise numbers of inactive (lost) leads;
2. Account develop and management - Develop and manage personal network and channels for student recruitment
• To develop own recruitment sources from personal network and channels to increase number of potential leads and enrolments besides leads and database provided by the existing channels of the team.
• Establish and maintain own network of recruitment recommenders and agents from different sectors such as insurance, luxury goods, real-estate etc. with aggressive and careful manner.
• Manage all recruitment sources and channels with appropriate and effective account management methods.
3. Database management
• To ensure the sales database is updated comprehensively, easy to approach, trackable and analysable.
• To develop and implement strategies, plans and tactics according to all personal sales database.
• To provide high quality of customer care and services to potential prospects, enquiries, BUV students as well as other internal and external stakeholders.
• To prepare and submit periodic reports requested by Line manager.
• To actively take part and take charge in the organisation’s internal and public events including sales events, Open Days, school events, workshops, consultation booths, fairs & exhibitions etc.
• To undertake any other assignments as delegated by Line manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese national
• Holder of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or Foreign Languages
• Minimum 01 year proven sales experience in a similar position with a background from a customer services or sales environment.
• Excellent selling skills, with a strong sales aptitude, customer focus and relationship building
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good in planning and especially in execution
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
• Computer literacy in MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• “can do” attitude
Interested candidates should send an updated CV together with a recent photo, Cover letter in English and supporting documents to HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Insurance according to policy
- Friendly working environment