Mô tả công việc
- You have the opportunity of growing, building and nurturing a successful Talent Team from the ground up and helping them all become successful.
- You act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration, leading by doing and setting a good example and ensuring the team achieves its goals.
- You are passionate about Talent Management and helping organisations make better people decisions and can’t wait to help enable your Talent Team and your Channel Partners to be able to do this.
- Reporting directly to the Board of Management, help build, set, execute, monitor and achieve the business plans
- Work with the marketing
team to help realise your team’s revenue targets
- As a hands-on leader, build, nurture and develop your team
- Grow relationships with stakeholders and act as one of the faces of company Talent
- Ideally network extensively and position yourself as a subject matter expert through thought leadership and speaking at events
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in HR
, Organisational Development, Psychology, Business, Administration or a related area. A Masters is not required but would be an advantage
- Be strong experiences in sales & marketing
- Proven track record as a team leader in planning, strategy
- Passionate and knowledgeable about HR / talent management / recruitment
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering engaging presentations to small and large audiences
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese communication
- Excellent presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills