Mô tả công việc
REPORTS TO: CFO, Treasurer and Admin Director, Finance and Accounting Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: Accountant, Budget Controller
LANGUAGE SKILLS: B-
- The Senior Tax and Account Officer is responsible for managing and reviewing all areas relating to tax and accounting activities of the Company using her/his solid knowledge and strong practical experience of the accounting laws and regulations, tax compliance in Vietnam as well as international practice.
- He/she supervises the accounting team and manages the team’s activities to ensure the accounting works are properly allocated, controlled and recorded, in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position reports directly to the Finance and Accounting Manager (FAM), Treasurer and Admin Director and Chief Financial Officer (CFO).PR
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Handles full spectrum of accounting role including General Ledger (GL) for VAS and IFRS; Accounts Payable (AP); Accounts Receivable (AR) etc. ensuring that they all comply with the current accounting regulations and effective financial controls
- Works with FAM to develop tax strategies that involve both incentives and tax-compliance recognitions
- Prepares periodical and statutory reports as requested by the Treasurer and Admin Director, CFO, the President & CEO and the sponsors
- Provides proper technical training to the accountants
- Actively updates tax laws and regulations and any specific information related to the operation of the company
- Acts as main contact to work with tax and legal advisors, Independent Auditors, Vietnamese Tax Governance Authorities and Provincial Statistics Department officials for compliance reports required or any update and implementation of new regulations with proper report to the management
- Strictly manages the company tax compliance status, performs technical researches as necessary to address more complex tax issues and proposes solutions
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with relevant government authorities
- Performs other duties as assigned by the FAM.
- Supervises the accountants for bookings:
o Ensures all accounting transactions are fully, accurately and promptly recorded
o Prepares tax accruals, prepares quarterly and annual related tax compliance, financial records, ensuring good compliance with applicable accounting standards
o Prepares tax provision schedules
o Reviews tax calculations, declarations and reports drafted by advisor. Supports the company’s tax audit.
- Checks month end closing entries prepared by the accountants
- Checks monthly returns prepared by tax advisors before submission to relevant authorities
- Prepares monthly financial statements under both Vietnamese Accounting Standards (VAS), and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and other reports as required by the regulators and the sponsors
- Assists the FAM to manage the actual vs. budgeted financial statement.
- Prepares quarterly group reports
- Assists the Members of Council and the Board of Directors for quarterly meeting and follows up with all approved matters for implementation
- Reviews quarterly tax return (if any)
- Prepares the financial reports/statements.
- Prepares annual group package report
- Prepares the financial reports/statements
- Provides training to subordinates as needed.