- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việcWe are recruiting a Technical Project Manager in Vietnam who will be responsible for facilitating the successful, on-time, high quality delivery of various product development activities by leading and coaching one or more development teams. Play key role in allowing Lazada eLogistics to meet stated objectives. Continuously learn how to be more responsive to rapidly changing business conditions through the ongoing application of principles and practices of multiple agile frameworks, primarily SCRUM.
• Work closely with Product Manager and Tech Lead through all phases to ensure that processes are in place and followed, dependencies are identified and deadlines are met.
• Act as a support to solve external / internal impediments.
• Build delivery strategy and work with all stakeholders to execute it and ensure project is delivered on time and on budget.
• Establish success criteria and act as the single point of contact for the stakeholders for all technical / commercial issues and technical deliverables during integration.
• Provide proper project documentation. Including but not limited to Delivery Planning, Integration Planning, Risk Assessment, Resources Management.
• Work closely with other departments to resolve technical & business issues that might arise.
• Identify areas of improvement that help to scale the Group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology to deliver high quality IT solutions.
Yêu cầu công việc• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
• 5+ years of experience as Project Manager in the software or web development environment.
• Minimum 3 years of Tech professional work experience.
• Minimum 1 years of Project Management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering project or projects for business customers.
• Knowledge of Agile practices (SCRUM, Kanban).
• Developed and managed project plans in support of cross-functional teams.
• Delivered at least one successful project in personal lead within 1+ different functional teams involved and 3+ months estimates.
• Ability to coordinate team work remotely.
• Enthusiastic, action-oriented, capable of solving complex technical problems independently.
• Implementation experience with delivery of web technologies or other IT systems.
• Experience with at least one large-scale or cross-functional project.
• Experience with startup environments as well as larger-scale enterprise companies.
• Experience in global eCommerce companies is a strong plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Engineering or relevant technical field experience.
• Speaking Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Premium health insurance for employees and dependents
- 15 paid leave days per annum
- Travels to offices in other countries
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí