- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcGeographical area to be covered: Vietnam
Reports to: President of Rieckermann Vietnam Ltd., Co. (RVL) & Head of Technical Service (Rieckermann Group)
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Employment type: Full-time
Administration & Project Management
- Investment planning related to Technical Service; manage procurement and assessment of tools and materials
- Maintain availability and quality of available tools and materials
- Maintain Local Order Database for spares and service
- Implement, improve and maintain standards & processes with regard to spare part and service business and activities
- Commercial management of TS projects; escalate/accumulate costs and expenses for projects and business units
- Set, track, and review KPIs for the resources of the department
- Do HR related planning: recruitment, technical training, staff assessment and development in coordination with Head of Technical Service (Rieckermann Group) and the President of RVL
Operations & Customer Service Management
- Schedule service engineers in cooperation with Sales team as per project pipeline
- Ensure proper execution of service jobs, internal and external
- Supervise and maintain time frames for projects
- Support large jobs as site supervisor (on site in case)
- Identify partners for project-based persons-in-charge
- Proactively communicate towards third parties in a project; coordinate sub-contracted work packages on site
- Control and sign off on job cards, installation/commissioning report
- Act as Head of Sales TS towards customers; support Customer Care Sales persons in large sales projects: build up maintenance contracts, spare part management solutions, give undivided attention and focus on customers’ needs, provide solutions to customers’ questions, concerns and issues
- Develop and track of sales and marketing plans
- Introduce new products and services into business units
Planning & Reporting
- Annual and quarterly forecast planning for spare parts, external & internal service jobs
- Define sales target with the Customer Care Sales team
- Maintain report quality of service jobs
- Ensure RIS (and/or CRM) are maintained and updated; proper entries of service jobs, customer data into LOD, RIS and CRM
To assist on ad hoc tasks or projects as required by the Management.
Yêu cầu công việc- Technical background, engineering or technician with Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years field experience in the service industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Goal-oriented, dynamic and high sense of responsibility.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to work self-reliantly and with excellent team leadership
- Team and disciplined working spirits.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Readiness for local and overseas travel, occasional weekend travel and evening work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary
- Health insurance package
- 18 days of annual leave
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí