Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Xuất - nhập khẩu :
• Provide front-line customer service support.
• Process purchase orders from customers and prepare daily invoices and delivery orders for finished goods from KPP & KPV for both local delivery and exports.
• Prepare import/export shipping paperwork based on L/C, Certificate of Origin, Customs/Insurance declaration.
• Schedule and coordinate with domestic and international freight forwarders, hauliers, transporters for timely delivery.
• Shop rates for prepaid shipments to ensure that we are getting the best possible freight rates.
• Ensure freight forwarders are selected based on company objectives for cost and delivery.
• Maintain shipping records, including providing tracking or shipping history information to customers on request. Ensure all documentations are filed adequately and promptly.
• Coordinate with internal departments on shipment arrangements in accordance with customer requested shipment dates.
• Communicate status of shipping/receiving activities to appropriate personnel within the organisation.
• Review open customer orders, create pick worksheets on an as needed basis to efficiently meet the customer shipping schedule and satisfy the requested ship dates.
• Coordinate with shipping lines & freight forwarders in order to know the shipping schedule / changes in schedule/route.
• Communicate shipping volumes and priorities closely with the Sales Assistant Manager to optimise available resources.
• Review and audit freight bills for billing accuracy.
• Follow up with customers on overdue payments.
• Coordinate goods returned from customers with internal departments.
• Formally document new or changed procedures. May train new hires.
• Maintain knowledge of current international import/export regulatory requirements. Update applicable standard operating procedures as necessary.
• Effectively lead cross-functional root cause and corrective action to resolve customer-related shipping issues.
• Preparation of reports like finished goods inventory report.
• Ensure compliance with operational, ISO and GMP procedures and standards.
• Assist with other duties as assigned by the Sales Assistant Manager.