- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Thực phẩm - Đồ uống
Mô tả công việc
Support on site team:
- To deliver a consistent level of service across site Soft services, within the Companys standards, to the contract specification and agreed KPI performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Work closely and effectively with onsite team and stakeholder to provide a high-quality customer focused service.
- Auditing/ vendors inspection & Report
- Ensure vendors aware and follow CBRE policies on: compliance, HSE, data privacy etc
- Propose KPI and SLA for vendors at different sites, depending on client/contract specification
- Reporting on SLAs and delivering action plans to ensure that SLAs are met/exceeded.
- Issues solving & Development of a soft services improvement plan for each service.
- Constantly seek ways to reduce cost through efficiencies, best practice, process improvement
- Arrange & attend monthly & quarterly review meetings with Managers of all Soft services Sub Contractors
Support for new business development:
- Site survey, gaps analysis & Develop and shape service delivery to ensure customer needs, best value and organizational objectives are met
- Support to delivery and execution of Contract Road Map of new projects & other tasks assigned by Operation manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in soft services management [food, cleaning, pest control, landscaping, security…] is preferred.
- Experience working in quality assurance or quality control capacity.
- Strong management/supervisory, teamwork, and problem-solving skills is a requirement
- Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese and English is a requirement
- Strong in root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Auditing background is an asset.
- Experience or knowledge with industrial plants an asset.
- Six Sigma, Lean, or ASQ Certification and trainings an asset.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Healthcare