- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Act as Tier 3 Support .
• Reproduce and confirm product/data defects.
• Gather information and prescribe steps to resolution for expected vs actual outcomes.
• Read and Write multi-table SQL statements, optimize for efficiency and minimize technological risks.
• Develop and debug ETL data transformations to map client data systems into our canonical data schema.
• Gather Highest User requirements and business logic and translate into query logic for use in custom views and filters .
• Develop and debug data extract and ingest behaviour using some tools.
• Monitor product environments such as data feeds and SLA uptimes.
• Create technical documentation to serve as a knowledge base for handling support issues and recurring data engineering tasks.
• Ensure end users inquiries are responded to within established time frames and support service levels are achieved.
• To ensure that project requirements are captured, prioritised and delivered by the Business Product Team.
• To ensure that project progress is reported in an accurate and timely manner.
• Training the users at the locations in using the system via Onsite / Online if required.
• Generate reports when required.
• Perform other duties designated by the Line Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc• 2+ years experience in technical support or facing role with a track record of increased responsibility .
• Ability to read and write multi-table SQL queries .
• Ability to work from a Linuz command-line .
• Ability to navigate SIS , LMS , and homegrown databases for root cause problem identification and analysis .
• Ability to diagnose issues in source code to assist engineering prioritisation .
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th salary payment
- 14 days full paid leave per year
- Educational scholarship
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí