- Chức vụ: Phó phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcReports to: Asia Regional Director
• Supervise the Programme Team, including, Financial Controller, Cambodia programme coordinator, and Myanmar programme coordinator.
• As the team is small the Programme Director will also operationalize the work with partners, especially in Vietnam.
• Ensure that the programme is implemented to achieve set objectives and targets and in line with We Effect’s Global Strategy and other relevant Policies
• Prepare and ensure quality of the SEA Programme Report with inputs from other team members.
• Coordinate and ensure quality of the Vietnam-specific components
We Effect country representation
• Overall represent We Effect in the countries of operation, in relation to partner organisations, other development and other actors as well as relevant authorities, and in collaboration with Cambodia programme coordinator and Myanmar programme coordinator
• Ensure that We Effect fulfils all formal and other requirements for legal operation in the countries, including adherence to local legislation and specific agreements with government or other authorities.
• Keep abreast of national developments within We Effect strategic thematic areas. Together with Country Programme Coordinator, participate as We Effect representative in relevant civil society and other networks in order to guide We Effect analysis and intervention in these sectors.
• Actively promote networking, collaboration and joint learning with other Swedish and international development organisations that share the basic values of We Effect.
• Coordinate visits by We Effect staff, member organisations, donors or others as decided by regional management.
• Encourage the development of contacts, exchange and other cooperation between local organisations and We Effect member organisations in Sweden.
Expansion and external funding
• In close collaboration with Cambodia programme Coordinator, Myanmar programme Coordinator and Regional Resource Mobilisation Coordinator, actively work to identify sources of new funding for We Effect programmes and for the activities of We Effect partner organisations.
• Ensure professional management and administration of the SEA Programme in adherence with We Effect and donor regulations as well as general good practices. This includes overall responsibility of programme budget, as well as submissions of recommendations to the Regional Director on salary review and hiring and firing of We Effect staff in the SEA Programme.
• Annual risk assessment and implementation of risk management strategies.
• Adhere to the basic principles and values of We Effect as expressed in the global strategy, sector specific strategies and polices, as well as in the regional strategy for Asia.
• Adhere to We Effect administrative requirements and internal control systems.
• Take active participation in and contribute to the further development of the regional team. Communicate challenges and seek means to solve them jointly. Take initiatives to improve the quality of our work, promote synergies and learning.
• Contribute actively to the achievement of We Effect development objectives as defined in the global strategy by carrying out the duties laid out in this job description. Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc• Degree in agricultural/environmental or social sciences or the like
• Not less than 10 years professional work experience of which at least 5 years’ experience working in an International NGO with strengthening of civil society organisations.
• Proven management experience and experience with results based management of projects and programmes
• Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to facilitate high performance in the team work
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in English
Qualifications and experience
• Negotiated salary.
• Social Insurance benefits as Vietnam law.
• Other allowance as We Effect HR policies.
Applicants please submit your CV along with your letter of interest and presentation via VietnamWorks
We welcome applications from any gender and age, please be informed no expat benefits will apply to this position, only regular staff benefits apply.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Negotiated salary
- Social Insurance benefits as Vietnam law
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí