Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên IT phần mềm :
About our partner Elfo in Norway:
For over 25 years, Elfo in Norway is a one-stop software and service provider for the retail industry supply chain. The company was founded in 1990 and provide omnichannel ERP which ensures to bring their clients customers seamless experience with high speed, convenience and the most satisfaction throughout the shopping journey. Their core product development team consists of 1 Development Manager in Norway, 1 Delivery Manager and 2 expert level developers located at our Norwegian inspired and tastefully designed hub in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
About us, Facilitated Work Hub:
Facilitated Work Hub is a service provided by Outsourceit International Vietnam Co. Ltd. Facilitated Work Hub fulfills tech companies need for long term and stable resources, to develop great software products, through genuine and open international collaboration. This is not software outsourcing, but a premium service which hires, retains and unites top software engineers in Vietnam with our partners in-house team, so that they work as one unified team. All engineers work from our tastefully designed Norwegian hub, in a Norwegian work environment, where employee happiness is the no.1 focus.
- Work directly and as an equal member with in-house team in Norway.
- Maintain existing modules + develop new features/modules.
- Take ownership of projects entirely, and will be in charge of your own modules: architecture and design, development, integration, and maintenance.
- Participate in the ongoing optimization of our methodology, to ensure quick and quality results.
- Present ideas/suggestions for system improvements.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 3 ++ years practical experience on a web-based application.
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, HTML5, MSSQL
- Experience in unit test, continuous integration.
- Passionate in building quality products.
- Self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented.
- Eager to learn and ask questions.
- Good English to chat and communicate directly with Development Manager and the entire team in Norway.
We believe that to build anything great, one needs long-term perspective and commitment. This enables us to keep our people happy, as they develop themselves year after year, progressing together with the product and us.
- Work with core product development, be one with in-house team in Norway and be an important valuable member.
- Work with total product development process. (architectural design, development, testing, business analyst and problem solving)
- Communicate and Collaborate directly and as an unit with Norwegian colleagues.
- Remuneration package (Salary, Allowances & Bonuses) that makes you want to stay with us long.
- Work in Norwegian work environment- means Equality, Respect, Flat structure & Employee Empowerment.
- Freedom to take initiatives, go out of job scope, dont wait to be told.
- Flexible working hours-more time to enjoy life.
- Travel to beautiful Norway, ranked best country to live in the world and happiest country in 2017.
- Work Agile with scrum process.
- Enjoy company activities, happy breaks, daily fruits, Family Fun day, free snacks & beers, team building and learning activities.
- Annual Company Trip- Overseas/Domestic
- Access private health insurance
- Great pathway for personal progress in an English speaking environment.
- Give ideas and make suggestions- have a voice.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Awesome Salary bundle (Bonus, Salary, Allowances) to make you stay with us long!
- Work direct with Norwegian developers, like colleagues
- Flexible working hours-more time for your personal life