Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
Hoiana is one of the largest tourism developments in Vietnam, due to open in the second half of 2019. Comprising of 3 Hotels, Condotel, Golf Course and Casino in Stage One, we will be employing over 4000 staff. In order to attract the very best talent in Vietnam, we are also building a Staff Village with 960 individual rooms which will house over 2,500 residents in a range of accommodation from single apartments, studios, and share apartments. These are being constructed to the highest level of quality and will definitely not be “dormitory” style that you might find in other resorts.
The Staff Village will be a “home away from home” and will have a range of dining and recreational facilities to keep residents active, well fed and entertained. The Staff Village Manager will effectively be the “Mayor of Hoiana” and have responsibility for ensuring our valued staff have a safe and comfortable living environment, enabling them to provide the highest standard of service to our guests.
Benefits include a very attractive salary plus Housing Allowance until the Staff Village opens, after which this is a “live in” position with FOC accommodation in a furnished apartment.
- To oversee the entire Hoiana Staff Village in accordance with company policy.
- Managing the pre-opening set up and operation of the Staff Village
- To establish and maintain all Staff Village policies, procedures and regulations for all levels & residents of the Staff Village.
- To be a representative of HR Department in working with other functional managers and peers to manage & operate Staff Village in compliance with HR policies, practices and procedures.
- To manage all aspects of the Hoian Staff Village including the Front Office, Reception, Reservation, Recreation, Maintenance, Housekeeping and Catering (externally sourced)
- To ensure a high level of resident satisfaction service from staff arrival through to their departure, contributes to staff satisfaction always by providing high quality services throughout their stay.
- Working in conjunction with the Main Contractor, assist with the set up of the Hoiana Staff Village, including selection of FF&E, room décor, landscaping, room fit out, recreation facilities
- Working in conjunction with the Catering Contractor, assist with the set up of the Food and Beverage facilities, including kitchens and dining room, staff bar and all F&B related functions
- Manage the set up of the Staff Village Property Management System, ensuring that room allocations and accommodation reservations are conducted efficiently and in accordance with company policy
- Working in conjunction with the Security Manager, assist with the implementation of Fire Life and Safety equipment and procedures.
- Working in conjunction with the Finance Department and VP HR, assist with the development of the Staff Village Operations Budget, both pre and post opening.
- Working in conjunction with the Transport Department, assist with the development of the Staff Transportation timetable.
- Develop a comprehensive set of Policies and Procedures for the Hoiana Staff Village
- Develop an Onboarding and Orientation process for new residents
- Source Third Party Business partners to set up and operate outlets within the Hoiana Staff Village; Hair Salon, Staff Bar, Minimart, Clinic etc.
B. Management and Administration:
- Ensures occupancy of Staff Village is tightly controlled
- Manages the daily room movements; check ins, departures, room moves, room allocations
- Manage, control the Daily/Weekly/Monthly report on Staff Village Occupancy and expenses: electrical, water, meal, laundry, internet, transportation, etc.
- Responsible for controlling all confidential and financially related information of residents
- Monitors the quality of catering provided by external contractor; meets regularly to discuss feedback from residents and to plan for future F&B offerings and events.
- Manages the cleanliness and hygiene of the Staff Village by implementing a regular Houskeeping and Maintenance programme
- Meets weekly with Resort HR representatives to forecast and plan occupancy and room allocations and to discuss any issues from residents.
C. Safety and Security
- Manages the Safety and Security of the Staff Village by implementing and ensuring a comprehensive Staff Village Code of Conduct is adhered to.
- In conjunction with the VP Security and Surveillance, ensures that the safety and security of residents is paramount; reviews the Staff Village Daily Report and follows up on all incidents.
- Ensures that the Staff Village Fire Safety is being managed in accordance with local regulations. In conjunction with VP Security and Surveillance, arranges regular audits on Fire and Emergency procedures and regular evacualtion drills.
D. Transportation Management:
- Ensure the resident transportation from staff village to Resort and to Da Nang and Hoi An is scheduled effectively
E. Staff Village Lifestyle:
- Establish a Hoiana Staff Village Community Committee to monitor resident satisfaction and provide feedback for improvement to Village Management.
- Ensures a comprehensive recreation programme is in place for residents
Maintain & control gym equipments or other entertainment equipments as well as cinema room, library room, staff bar, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by VP of HR or Staff Committee.