- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcDEPARTMENT POLY STEP UP Program
POSITION Vietnamese Academic Coordinator for STEP UP Program (PMH campus)
CONTACT Chairman, CEO, Jane, Mike, Thomas, Yohan Joseph and HR staffs
Position: Academic Coordinator of STEP UP English language program targeting EFL students ranging from preschool to elementary level
Schedule: Full-time, Monday ~Thursday + Weekends
Student & Parent Management
- Conduct interviews and entrance exams with prospective students
- Manage all aspects of student achievement and progress, including assessment, homework, attendance, etc.
- Evaluate student performance in order to identify learning needs and provide intervention support
- Conduct counseling with parents to report on students’ behavioral and academic progress
- Provide guidance to students on academic goals and educational issues
- Be accountable for student enrollment
Academic and Teacher Management
- Conduct regular class observations in order to evaluate teachers, provide training support and coaching, and monitor student leveling as well as curriculum implementation status
- Plan, assist, and conduct grammar classes in levels assigned by center manager
- Manage all aspects of STEP UP smart class operations, including student and teacher data, class routines, smart board/tablet maintenance, etc.
- Conduct regular meetings with foreign teachers (FTs) and teaching assistants (TAs) regarding student achievement, center policies, etc.
- Plan and host campus-wide events, such as monthly assemblies, student orientation, etc.
- Perform administrative duties such as class scheduling, communication liaison between teachers and administrators, etc.
For more information, please visit:
www.polyvietnam.edu.vn (select STEP UP)
Yêu cầu công việcJOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 3+ years of teaching experience at an English Language Center (including parent counseling and student management)
- Bilingual (English/Vietnamese) fluency required
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar, including strong teaching skills
- Strong communication skills, planning & organizational skills
- Applicants must possess a genuine interest in the academic, social, and emotional growth of children, exhibit maturity and a positive attitude, and be willing to serve as a role model for students
- BA or higher in English related field (Ex. English, English Language Teaching)
- Full-time staff: salary negotiation
- Full package of insurances: HI, SI, UI
- 13th bonus salary
- Annual leave
- Various professional development training opportunities by educational experts in Vietnam and Korea
- Growth opportunities to become an expert in learning analytics and AI in education
- International working environment in which English is primarily used
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th bonus salary
- Annual leave
- Growth opportunities to become an expert in North American Language Arts program
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí