- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Vật tư - Thiết bị
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
The SQE is responsible for defined work or projects with technical complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or long-term project.
• Be the technical focal point for supplier activities directed toward process control and quality assurance of assigned commodities.
• Drive continuous improvement of supplier’s quality, cycle, and delivery performance.
• Clarifying technical requirements with supplier.
• Participate in make or buy analysis.
• New vendor screening & selection (participate in cost benefit analysis).
• Conduct qualification process & documentation.
• Provide technical guidance to suppliers toward assuring product/process compliance with engineering drawings and specifications.
• Conduct Supplier Technical/Quality/Compliances/ Capacity Assessment/Audit & Supplier Quality Surveillance in supplier approval process and as per need.
• Initiate First Piece Qualification (FPQ), Conduct qualification process & documentation, Review qualification with Pole SQE/Engineering/MPE for closure.
• Monitoring materials, services & processes (external & internal) to assess new vendor opportunities.
• Implement Supplier Defect Root Cause Analyze & Corrective Action Plan.
• Supplier charge back negotiations.
• Accepting/rejecting qualifications.
• SDR (Supplier Deviation Request) dispositions proposal.
• SS (Supplier Surveillance) Audits results, correctives actions closure.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor or above degree in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering.
• 1-5 years active engineering experience (technical experience) in multi-functional companies.
• Hands-on experience in supplier development, practical manufacturing (shop floor) exposure, supplier quality management or supplier development experience preferred.
• Good negotiations skills.
• Strong project management skills, ability to prioritize.
• Ability to deliver results & meet deadlines, ability to learn quickly.
• Process, data & documentation focus.
• PC & office software proficiency.
• Flexible working hours & ability to travel.
• Fluent English & Vietnamese in writing/reading/speaking
• Team player attitude and aggressive in learning new things
• Knowledge of local suppliers (mechanical / electrical industry)
• Quality and/or sourcing background (engineering, QA/QC)
• Experience working with integrated operational systems (Oracle)
• Strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills
• Basic financial knowledge, working experience with international team is plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package
- Health insurance 24/7 & Insurance package as regulated by Laws
- The opportunity to have a long-term career