- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Luật - Pháp lý
Mô tả công việc
Report to: Human Resource Manager
Purpose of the position:
• Supporting the human resource in recruitment nationwide
• Responding for talent development
• Be responsible for searching/ viewing the candidate all vacancies in nationwide (Mass recruitment)
• Conduct interview as first screen all vacancies.
• Coordinate with related managerial level for interview(s)
• Monitor the employee database
• Dealing with candidate for offering condition, make offer letter, resignation & labor contract, annex contract if any. Oversee competitive analysis, merit increase and salary structure to offer qualified candidates competitively.
• Process the exist interview if any to find out the root cause, analyze the root cause, do the proposal of more competition to managers for improvement.
• Regularly processing the human resource orientation, education & updated new labor law to employees.
• Forecast budget for salary & incentive increases.
• Respond for talent management proposal, planning and development
• Monitor the Workday system for employment, update personnel information, hire as well as other systems if any.
• Other assigned tasks from managerial level.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in human resource or any related university
• Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment in Multiple National Company, preferable in Nutrition or pharmaceutical industry.
• Possess Leadership skills, Territory planning, Negotiation skills, and Presentation skills.
• English communication good and smoothly
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương thưởng cạnh tranh + 13th month salary
- Yearly bonus
- Mua bảo hiểm Aon cho nhân viên & người thân