- Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWould you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values: Enjoy work, enjoy life Lead the game Act the promise Grow endlessly
- Sourcing the efficient recruiting channels (online & offline) to attract qualified candidates
- Be responsible for CV tracking, applicant screening, screening interviewing & maintaining candidate database
- Conduct the interview and selection process for assigned vacancies
- Ensure candidate’s on-boarding process is strictly follow company’s guideline
- Support HR team to organize employer branding activities in universities
- Supports the administrative implementation of onboarding and off-boarding process (recruitment health check-up, onboarding announcement, termination ,…)
- Lives and promotes the company values, leadership capabilities
- Complies fully with the Code of Conduct, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned.
-Coordinate with C&B to calculate the monthly payroll (salary, allowances, deductions, adjustments, overtime payment, unpaid leave, sick leave,...) for employees based on the timesheet and overtime records.
- Coordinate with Accounting Department regarding the payroll process to ensure timely and accurately remittance to employees.
- Process and complete monthly personal income tax declaration, finalization for employees, and expatriates to ensure PIT compliance.
- Process and complete monthly social health unemployment insurance registration/claim for all staff and compare data with SHUI authority.
- Conducts a survey on labor market relating to salary, benefits in order to make companys policy competitive to labor market.
- Keep updated on changes in tax, labor, social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance law and regulations.
- Support in PIT tax audit (if any) and work with the Companys tax consultant to deal with the PIT matters related to the expatriates.
- Respond to the employees queries on payroll, personal income tax matters, social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance.
Yêu cầu công việcRequirements:
- Bachelor graduate or 3rd/4th-year university student
- Has interest in HR field to bring people happiness and success
- Administration task handling and multi-tasking skill
- Active learning mindset
- Open, flexibility and adaptability
- Be able to communicate in English
Note: For C&B position, excellent in Excel is a must.
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí