Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệmHơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuCử nhân trở lên
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Recruitment Manager assists HR Director in elaborating & following the implementation of HR policies, recruitment process and planning, building up talent pool and effectively staffing in order to meet HR need for business goals and increase competitiveness of employer brand “Central Group Vietnam”.
- Function: Manage recruitment activities and recruitment solution
- Build, update and train the implementation of recruitment policies, procedures and effective recruitment tools
- Manage and build up candidates data upon on business needs
- Manage, organize the implementation of recruitment plan responding on business needs and under the decentralization
- Manage and develop relations with recruitment partners, information and media agency …
- Plan and implement all activities to promote employer branding
- Update and report labor market information and trends, recruitment situation of its business field
- Manage and analyze, report about effectiveness of recruitment evaluation
Function: HR planning
- Coordinate with departments, stores and Regional HR Deputy Director to determine regular or irregular HR plan
- Coordinate with HR Pole to update organization chart, HR structure
- Elaborate and update standard HR structure, job list and job description system
- Inform HR needs for HR Development Manager to coordinate and follow evaluation plan, mobility and training for key HR
- Manage database, analyze, and make report about HR plan
Function: Team Management
- Organize, assign tasks for staff and follow the implementation
- Train, evaluate and elaborate career development plan for staff and successor plan for Talent Acquisition Team.
Functional knowledge & experience:
- Knowledges about ecconomic social environment, retail market, labour market, …
- General knowledge about HR Management, specializing in HR planning and recruitment
- Very good in establishing procedure, effective pratical recruitment tools
- HR Planning, stafffing
- Proficient in organizing activities and following the implementation for result –oriented goals
- Data synthesis & analysis, HR criteria
- Time management, results-oriented
- Negotiate and communication skill
- Organisation and teamwork
- Training, oriented skill.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & ATTITUDE
- Education: Bachelor, Business Management and HR are preferabled.
- Experience: At least 3 years in Recruitment Management position, HR planning.
- Language: Fluent in English.
- Office skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint…).
- Attitude: Prudent, honest, objective, proactive, Can-Do Attitude.
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC