Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
- Open-to: All Interested Applicants / All Sources
- Security Clearance Required: Local Security Certification or Public Trust
- Duration Appointment: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
- Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
- The U.S. Mission in Hanoi is seeking an eligible and qualified applicant for the position of Telephone Operator in its Information Resource Management (IRM).
The work schedule for these positions is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within 90 days of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Supervisory Position: No
Duties: Incumbent of this position will serve as telephone operator at the U.S. Embassy Hanoi.
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualifications and Evaluations
Education: Completion of secondary school (grade 12) is required.
EXPERIENCE: At least one year of experience as a telephone receptionist and/or switchboard operator is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have knowledge of mission organizational structure, functions, names of department heads and employees to perform effectively in the telephone operator positions.
LANGUAGE: Level 3 (good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
(This will be tested.)
Level 3(good working knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be capable of operating multi-line/multi-key telephones and PC based programs and equipment. Must be able to determine operational status of all equipment and services, reporting non-functioning equipment or telephone lines to the appropriate internal or external test and repair office.
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Benefits: Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Hanoi may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
(1)AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
(2)AEFM / USEFM
(3)FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link: https://vn.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/embassy-consulate-jobs/
How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Local security or Public trust
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Giới thiệu về công ty
U.s. Mission Vietnam – U.s. Embassy In Hanoi
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 7 Lang Ha Street, Hanoi
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự U.s. Mission Vietnam – U.s. Embassy In Hanoi
Quy mô công ty : Từ 500 - 999 nhân viên
The U.S. Mission in Vietnam – U.S. Embassy in Hanoi is seeking an eligible and qualified applicant for the position of Translator in its Defense Attaché Office (DAO). NOTE: All applicants who are not Family Members of U.S. Government employees officially assigned to Post and under Chief of Mission (COM) authority must have required work and/or residency permits to be eligible for consideration.