- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThe overall responsibility of Training Manager is to planning, organizing, leading and supervising all training activities at Golden Gate. More specifically, at front line, Training Manager is ultimately responsible for the service quality staffs deliver, together with the Restaurant Managers; at back office, Training Manager is responsible for people development as planned.
1. Identify training needs and develop training plan.
- Continuously review and upgrade training curriculum based on actual requirements from Operation team.
2. Implement training programs
- Implement orientation/ training programs for new people to provide fundamental knowledge and attitude.
- Follow up with Operation team (i.e. Restaurant Managers, Area Managers, Operation Managers, COO) to ensure new people are smoothly integrated into team, trained on the job and sent for re-train and on-going training.
- Continuously benchmark with other service providers in the industry to upgrade service quality by providing effective training.
- For people working at back office, training manager is responsible for their development/training plans are implemented as per plan.
3. Appraisal of training effectiveness
- Implement post-training evaluation to ensure quality is met and design follow-on training.
- Coordinate with Operation and relevant departments to get feedbacks on training results.
4. Team development
- Develop training team as in their development plan
- Own and promote teamwork within training team
5. Build and upgrade training manuals, training process and other related documents and templates, provide input in standard operational procedures.
6. Ensure training center achieve its target and priorities from time to time
7. KPI (to be assigned specifically based on Op. target)
- Service quality
- Food quality
- Staff turnover
- Training cost/person
- % of people achieving their development plan.
- Manage all training activities within approved budget.
Yêu cầu công việcRequirements on skills - expertise
- Style / Appearance: Quick, suitable for service environment
- Skills to use computers
- Communication skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills, persuasive skills
- Skills of training and coaching
- Skills to coordinate work
- Other skills: working independently or in groups.
Education level requirements -
- Graduated from a professional college with a career related to professional or equivalent qualifications.
Requirements on experience / seniority -
- Having experience working in the restaurant / hotel for at least 5 years.
- Priority of experience in the same company.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn
- Được hưởng các chế độ bảo hiểm theo Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, năng động
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí