Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Planing & Management:
- Identify and assess current and future training needs in Cocobay Property through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Build and manage training budget & cost for whole Property and each Department
- Build up training systems and career paths
- Coordinate with HODs for schedule yearly master training plan
- Manage staffs in Training team
- Manage training quality to meet demand service and development of Property
- Set up, design training programs (product, soft skills, technical skills,…).
- Design training content, slides
- Coordinate with other Company’s departments to design & develop new training courses - Ensure high quality of training courses by organizing the training process, training schedule and standardizing training materials.
- Deliver products, soft skills, technical skills, training courses to all functions of Departments
- Train to trainer (TTT) new training programs.
- Manage, improve and ensure quality of trainers.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Make training reports to HR Director and BOM as required.
- Other tasks as assigned by HR Director and BOM
- Meal in working shift & Social Insurance, Health Insurance in accordance with current regulations of company and Vietnam Labor Code
- Total Health Care Insurance Empire Care.
- Competitive salary and benefit policies.
- Chance to take part inone of the biggest projects in South East Asia.
- Many promotion chances among the large scope of works and numerous department from the Project.
- Chance to work in an international environment, to improve English skills and many other skills.
- Chance to get many discount from the Group’s products
Kinh nghiệmHơn 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Bằng cấpCử nhân trở lên
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
- Require 5 years Training management experiences, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Have Bachelors degree in Human Resources or another related sections
- Well versed in Training & Development Planning and System
- Strong communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent in English skills
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn