Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Giáo dục - Đào tạo :
* Planing & Management:
- Identify and assess current and future training needs in Cocobay Property through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Build and manage training budget & cost for whole Property and each Department
- Build up training systems and career paths
- Coordinate with HODs for schedule yearly master training plan
- Manage staffs in Training team
- Manage training quality to meet demand service and development of Property
- Set up, design training programs (product, soft skills, technical skills,…).
- Design training content, slides
- Coordinate with other Company’s departments to design & develop new training courses - Ensure high quality of training courses by organizing the training process, training schedule and standardizing training materials.
- Deliver products, soft skills, technical skills, training courses to all functions of Departments
- Train to trainer (TTT) new training programs.
- Manage, improve and ensure quality of trainers.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Make training reports to HR Director and BOM as required.
- Other tasks as assigned by HR Director and BOM
- Meal in working shift & Social Insurance, Health Insurance in accordance with current regulations of company and Vietnam Labor Code
- Total Health Care Insurance Empire Care.
- Competitive salary and benefit policies.
- Chance to take part inone of the biggest projects in South East Asia.
- Many promotion chances among the large scope of works and numerous department from the Project.
- Chance to work in an international environment, to improve English skills and many other skills.
- Chance to get many discount from the Group’s products